DXB- ⭐️ to ⭐️ ⭐️-Newbie

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- ⭐️ to ⭐️ ⭐️-Newbie

Post by Sai27 »

It was fun back in desert after a break.. Thank you everyone who joined for the trip. Appreciated.

Thank you Sinan ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ,Bobin ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ and Vishnu ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for the support and guidance for the convoy.

We were 9 out of 11 registered with Sinan and bobin on sides with Vishnu as sweeper on start.

Salman ⭐️ ⭐️ you did a good job in second lead and sweeping with clear communication..

Zeki ⭐️ and Bashar ⭐️ shared second lead with good communication with sweep. You both showed excellent driving skills.

Gopal ⭐️.. I remember your ANIT trip and now on your 11th trip you have improved a lot.. Chamindas ⭐️.. Pleasure meeting you..Enjoy off-roading with AD4X4.

Hope you guys had fun… Alhamdulillah without any trouble we ended trip on time..

God bless…
Sai.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

BasharS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB- ⭐️ to ⭐️ ⭐️-Newbie

Post by BasharS »

Was a great trip full of learning!

Thanks Sai!

cham_abey

Post by cham_abey »

It was a fantastic drive
Thank you Chief Sai and support team

zekiyilmaz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by zekiyilmaz »

It was quite a fun after being rusted after 2+ years.
Thanks a lot Marshall for sharing your experience and others who supported the trip.

I’ve already applied to an upgrade based on your observation.

Stay safe.

GopalGKS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by GopalGKS »

Hi Sai, Good Day, it was very nice to see you after some time and enjoyed the trip very much. As you said, started my first trip with you along with Bulldozer, Sinan and Bobin, all are very good in sharing driving skills with learners/beginners and advice how to improve the drive, really enjoying the drive very much. Also thanks for encouraging me to apply for Intermediate and shall do the same. Would like to see more trips from you frequently. Thank you.

Bobinjose1997
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bobinjose1997 »

A another wonderful day ✨️ thank you saika for the Drive... an amazing evening with some new faces...❤️thank you all who joined the trip 👌 👏,Pleasure meeting you..all ❤️❤️🔥🔥
See you soon in sand again 😍