Kannan Manoharan, Advance - Second Lead
Juan Luis - Intermediate
Suresh Jayaram - Intermediate
Rahul Palanchery - Intermediate
Vipin Das V G, Advance - Sweeper
Volodymyr Puiul - Floating support - back side
Nandakumar Varrier - Floating support - front side
Rob T. Explorer - overall watching and support

The trip started promptly at 7:50 am with everyone reporting on time. The convoy moved from the meeting point towards the north side, likely on a gatch road, then turned west and entered the desert. After playing there, the convoy moved east and practiced small and medium level dunes. The convoy exited at 11 am. There were no stuck or recoveries. So we got enough time for more practice. Many places, we allowed the trip mates for multiple time practices.

See you soon

Reji - 0505311285

vpuiul
Advanced
Advanced

Re: AUH Intermediate - Sunday morning, 17.3.24 - KHAZNA

Post by vpuiul »

Thank you Reji for this opportunity. It was my first time out of convoy as floating support and it was interesting to observe convoy from a side. When you can see mistakes more clear and discuss them with drivers later.

vipinmpd08
Advanced
Advanced

Post by vipinmpd08 »

Good drive..thanks

kanns
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kanns »

This trip was uniquely memorable, giving me a chance to refine my skills as the second lead. The trail was smoother than ever, enhancing our journey.

Our spotters were exceptionally vigilant, overseeing the convoy like eagles and providing constructive feedback that kept us in perfect harmony. Their expertise was crucial in making this trip a success.

My focus was on improving vehicle control—maintaining proper distance, mastering throttle control to sustain momentum without drift, and timing speed reductions, especially during side slopping. It was a practical lesson in Rob's philosophy: "Slow as possible, as fast as necessary."

A huge thanks to Reji for invaluable tips and to everyone for their support. This experience was truly amazing, and I'm grateful for the collective effort that made it possible.

Cheers to more adventures ahead! :D :D :D :D
KaNn$