Iftar Gathering by Qarouty Advance 1

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Iftar Gathering by Qarouty Advance 1

Post by MustafaHabash »

this was probably one of the most ecstatic trips i have ever been on in sweihan. Knowing that I had excellent drivers following my lead, i didn’t hesitate pushing the level and really testing our capabilities on the dunes. Despite the confidence and performance the team showed, we still had several disconnections in the convoy due to second tries every now and then.

As we reached Nagra, Marshals Ahmad and Hadi joined our convoy to add more to the fun.

Special shoutout to Marshal Omar, our club’s 6th member. It was a pleasure meeting and driving with you. And of course our club’s founder, CEO, and mentor Abdul Rahman Khaiwi

Thanks for the rest of my friends for making this a memorable trip. See you on the next one.

1. Mustafa
2. Walid Al Jaberi; thanks for joining brother. 2nd lead
3. Samir Al Sadek
4. Andrei
5. Travis
6. Bassem
7. Moh’d Baher
8. Edu
9. Roberto Landi
10. Chirf Marshal Abdul Rahman Khaiwi
11. Marshal Ahmad
12. Marshal Hadi
13. Marshal Omar floating support
Black Mamba

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Iftar Gathering by Qarouty Advance 1

Post by Abo Omar »

It was a lovely ride, challenging to the right level.
Pleasure to meet you Mostafa and drive along with you. Khaiwi, was great seeing you my friend and as always a pleasure to drive with you.
Thanks everyone for your efforts, it was a lovely day.
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

SALT84
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SALT84 »

What an incredible drive! Some of the dunes required a second and even third try, but I made it in the end, safely, and learned from it.

robertolandi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by robertolandi »

Was my first official advance trip, what more could I ask for, great marshals amazing buddies and doses of adrenaline, thanks for the fantastic day and last but not least the iftar organized with Suhaib from Qaruoty an Qaruoty garage.
See you soon

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank you Mustafa, for taking such a nice, adrenaline-rush track. This was the first advanced trip in my Coma and I am still getting used to the new ride.

It was a pleasure to drive with Abu Omar after years of being away. Thanks to the marshals and dedicated members who joined and demonstrated great driving skills and controlled confidence.

Keep an eye on my social media accounts for a 20-minute video from the trip, where you can hear the sound of Yota fart LOOOOOL (not mine; I am still in silent mode).
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....