DXB Sohaib to Badayer Sat morning Newbie

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

DXB Sohaib to Badayer Sat morning Newbie

Post by Kayra »

We gathered at Sohaib Deflation point at 07:30 and after the safety briefing, we started driving at 08:10 in the below convoy order:

Engin (Lead)
Rob (2nd Lead) - int
Ferni - newbie
Ehab - newbie
Sefa – newbie
Osman - newbie
Mehmet - newbie
Utku - newbie
Murat - (sweeper second half) - int
Salman (sweeper first half) - int

We started the drive practicing the climbs and U turns and after gaining our confidence started hitting the high dunes of Sohaib one after another at the Super Bowl direction. We practiced lots of straight crests, climbs, descents and steep descents. We had three short breaks where we discussed the level of the drive and checked how the drivers felt in tackling the obstacles. We had few second tries, few stucks, all resulted in self recoveries.

Murat had a pop-out and we fixed it quickly and continued our way. We completed the drive at the Badayer shops at 11:20.

The drivers did very well, to an extent where I can say this ended up being a Newbie++ level drive.

Salman and Murat did well alternating the sweeper role.

I really enjoyed this drive and I hope all the fellow drivers and their passengers also enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you all for joining. Looking forward to meet in another drive soon.

Best,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Engin
LC71