Shwaib Via Al Hair - Report

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Shwaib Via Al Hair - Report

Post by khaiwi »

Thanks a lot Batal and all other members/marshals showed up. It was a lovely trip, a very nice scenery area, but due to the earlier rains the sand was compacted and the drive was much easier than it should.

I have a big load of pics that I will upload later today.

Thanks again Batal, keep it up guys.

H3

Great trip

Post by H3 »

Thanks to Batal and all the other guys for another great trip, as Khaiwi said the wet sand was somewhat different to drive on. Reached home just before 9pm well and trully knackered but a good day to reflect on over a :drink: or two.
Off to the dealership tomorrow :hummer: to have it out with them regarding the second air bag deployment :evil: Need to put a post it note on the dash in future reminding me to pull the fuse I guess......Or get GM to tie up the Stability System switch so that when Stab Sys is off the airbags are off aswell, would make sense to me.

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

The trip in general was very challenging; the sand was hard due to pervious day rain, sometimes you feel as if you are driving on a paved road (Ivan did not have his 4x4 even engaged), but dunes were very tricky because they are hard on surface but soft in the core.

We started our desert drive at 11:30 from Al Hyer towards nicely shaped red dunes, then had our lunch in UAE forest before we continue to fabulous seen of big black mountains at Omani borders. After that we ended our trip at Shwaib petrol station by 1600 hrs.

It seems the chaps thought it’s very early to go home, we come to a decision to proceed to the big reds, Khaiwi took the lead and led us to place called area 53 instead, because it was a bit late to continue to the big reds.
It was quick one hour of a crazy speedy drive, none stop what so ever.

I hope ever one enjoyed the day out the way I did. :lol:

chico
Advanced
Advanced

Post by chico »

great trip guys. hard sand helped a lot.

thanx to all especially batal.. and mabrouk 3ala el GPS

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Thnx Khaiwi,simon and chico,

Khaiwi,great drive on Area 53,great fun .

Simon , I hope You have no problem with the dealer rgarding air bags second deployment.

Chico Mabrook your GPS Too.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

you guys rock, i really enjoyed the drive and the company was amazing. advanced drivers and looking forward to drive along with u again soon. thx Batal.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Ivan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ivan »

Thanks Batal for the lovely trip, a lot of nice places. was my first time in these places.
I enjoyed the trip a lot, the places, and mostly the company, thanks to all joined and hope we can do more trips like this.

Batal and Chico, i hope you both learn how to use your GPS soon :lol: mabrouk.

Batal, waiting for the next trip, hope it will be soon.

note: i love the club and the members, its excellent.

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Ivan wrote:Thanks Batal for the lovely trip, a lot of nice places. was my first time in these places.
I enjoyed the trip a lot, the places, and mostly the company, thanks to all joined and hope we can do more trips like this.

Batal and Chico, i hope you both learn how to use your GPS soon :lol: mabrouk.

Batal, waiting for the next trip, hope it will be soon.

note: i love the club and the members, its excellent.
Ivan, let us relax for one or two days then we will think of next trip plans.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

About 39 pics added full of scenery and ACTION.... Including the lockers action of Mr. Founder with towing rope LOL hehehehehe