wadis trips in Fuj in 15/12 REPORT

All reports about trips and events
Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

wadis trips in Fuj in 15/12 REPORT

Post by Hani AMJ »

Hi all

It was really fun. The drive was easy but a bit bumpy while the beach was amazing. I think every one did extremely well on this trip. Thanks you all for a wonderful time

I posted some pics & videos on the gallery. The rest I will post as soon as I get them from my friends..

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

the trip was imazing and all the participent enjoyed the weather, the nature, the view and the beach. we started with 14 cars at 1pm in wadi al ghail we reached the beach at 5pm, alot of water in the wadis, we had fun there. at the beach when we camp at the beach some of ppl left because they have work in Saturday, in the morning six cars still in the camp, most of ppl like the area and the trip and they want to do it again.
we made a volleyball net there and it was imazing but we didnt use it.
in genaral it was fun and ppl tried another riute which is wadis and mountains.
thanx guys for coming and thanx for the BBQ and coffe.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great trip guys. Really enjoyed it. Had good fun with the members, great views, great mointains, great camp, great food. What else do I want.

We will sure do it again at the request of all the members. Maybe after new year.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

wadi trip 15/12

Post by Mac »

Guys,
Thanks very much for a memorable introduction to the mountains, well organised again and great to meet everyone who was there, sorry we couldn,t stay for beach fun but looking forward to another trip soon. Will post some pics to info section tonight. malpatt

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Wonderful trip. :lol: :lol: :lol: Tnx everybody. Especially for the guys that helped me dig :oops: :oops: my car out. And of course Iguana's winch which saved me in the end!! Sea sand is not the same as desert sand!!

Posted some pics, but put the captions with the wrong pics and now don't know how to fix it! :roll:
NO LIMITS

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Defender for your efforts to make this trip that woderful and for leading the way in the Wadis :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Great weather, nice people and amaizing scenery :okaay: :okaay: :okaay: :okaay:

Thanks Iguana, Hiso, Free Spirit and Antrax for your company.

Here what you were all waiting for..............:together: :together: :together:

GROUP PIC...................

diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Yeh!!! What an excellent souvenir. Thanks DiVeR
NO LIMITS

Tarkers

Post by Tarkers »

Guys,

Thanks for a great trip yesterday, really good to see something different from sand dunes. Scenery great, especially enjoyed the car wash at the wadi, have a video clip I will try and work out how to post. Shame we couldn't stay overnight but that's how it is sometimes.

Most fantastic thing was the warm welcome from everyone, really feel part of a great club already and looking forward to the next trip out, well worth a drive towards AD from Dubai for the company. Keep it up, see you soon. Now just got to get New Year organised....

Nick

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Seems u had great fun guys .....Company & Place seems lovely ....

Diver .... Again a great pic man ....
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Abo Omar wrote:Seems u had great fun guys .....Company & Place seems lovely ....

Diver .... Again a great pic man ....
Hey Abo Omar :)

Long time no see man :cry: :wink: , wish you were there. Make sure next time you show up :driving:

Thx for your comment. That's only because the people in the Pic are great :together:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Glad you enjoyed it guysss

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Hiii all,,
Must say once again the trip was wonderfull.. Thanks all, and thanks Defender for the route and the location.. Just wish could sleep the night. Even the meeting in the morning got cancelled, but than got some other work which needed to finish, or else was almost about to leave again in the morning to catch you guyss..

Freespirit, hope you played again inthe morning in the sand. Keep going,, few times ull get stuck but than you will just keep going like a freespirit for suree.. BTW, where did u end up sleeping in the car or a tent :). Anyways hope you get up in time today and dont over sleep, hehehe I hope I do too..

Defender, you didnt use the net, but we did play in the night right after finishing it.. Although didnt play long, but atleast we made use of the efforts :).

Thanks for the lovely BBQ as well all..

Was very nice again meeting all of you...

Sameh, Samee & Amin, hope you guys made it well in time to AD in the nightt... See you guys soon again inshallah.

See all of you inshallah sooon, with the many more trips to comee..

By the way defender, got this sovenier (sp) for you...

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Hi Desertfalcon

Thanks for the encouraging words. Don't worry I won't give up. :lol: :lol: I ended up sleeping in my car. Was comfortable and dry... No need for cleaning tents at home. :lol:
NO LIMITS