Teacher's Iftar Drive: Report

All reports about trips and events
Jax

Teacher's Iftar Drive: Report

Post by Jax »

WOW - what a day, what a trip and what fantastic company! :D :D

23 cars met on time and left the meeting point on time :okaay: We picked up Taher and Khalid (did look more like King Kong though!!!) en-route and Khaiwi joined us at the deflation point so a total of 26 cars were ready to hit the sand and start the fun.

All I'm going to say is a BIG:bravo: THANKYOU :bravo:TO EVERYONE involved today :bravo:
with special thanks to Smiley, Mike0967, Kalemero, Tutan and Bumble Bee for taking good care of my teacher colleagues :wink: - I know they all loved it and can't wait to come on another trip, hopefully in their own cars :D

Taher, Off_road, Kalemero, 4speed, Lionbar & Viking - your help and assistance in leading, sweeping & recovery is as always greatly appreciated :wink:

Not forgetting Urs and Bumble Bee for doing a super job with the ANIT group - :thankyou:
Jo's group appearing out of the darkness and over the dunes to join us for the BBQ added that final extra special touch to the trip :)

Finally - great to see so many new members (at last, we finally put a face to TinTin!) and thanks to Dodge_Ram for the traditional food and ghawa - that was a really nice touch for the Iftar :D

Looking forward to seeing you all out there soon!
Jax
8)

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thanks Jax for the nice relaxin trip, glad to know your guests/teachers have enjoyed it.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

What well organized trip I ever attend That was great to intract with different skilled drivers ( I might said duners ). I tested my dodge ram NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND TO BUY JEEP :twisted: now I know what I need to modify.

Trip I end up with broken lower bumper and nothing serious :wink: offroad hide the picture

Ok I know I got stuck once wasn’t that bad though Abdul rahman got it for me with simple hit in low 4wheel at least better than Kilmaro who has been pulled out lolzzz :D :D :D

Jax thanks for well maintain trip. You were great :ann:

Smily I hope you arrive home safely coz she had problem with her clutch

Kilmaro catch ya later homie

I’m looking forward to meet you all in another trip

Thank you all

cheerz
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Thank you Jax, this was a really nice one and we were happy to help. Think we hooked some people today :lol: but that is what its all about, isn't it?

Nice to see all of you today, especially Guleyed and Kalemero who I did not see for a loong time. Special thanks to Alan for helping me to turn the key and my apologies to Khaled for having asked Alan to help me :cry: :lol: :lol:

It was just lovely, cu all at the big IFTAR gathering in two weeks!

Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Dodge_ram wrote:NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND TO BUY JEEP :twisted: now I know what I need to modify.
Hahaha, yes you need to modify your car and buy a JEEP ... My advice, don't spend anything on the dodge, save the modification money for the JEEP

Glad you enjoyed the trip ... Now I think you know what I meant when I said, join one trip and you will know who we are .. Then you get addicted, then you buy a JEEP, modify it and then visit the workshop every day ...
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

what a day, what a trip and what fantastic company

thanks every one see you soooooooooooooooooooooooon

Aidy
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Aidy »

iguana wrote:
Dodge_ram wrote:NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND TO BUY JEEP :twisted: now I know what I need to modify.
Hahaha, yes you need to modify your car and buy a JEEP ... My advice, don't spend anything on the dodge, save the modification money for the JEEP

Glad you enjoyed the trip ... Now I think you know what I meant when I said, join one trip and you will know who we are .. Then you get addicted, then you buy a JEEP, modify it and then visit the workshop every day ...
Iguana, just checked the pics, seems there is strong competition facing Ultramind (Great Shorts Man :twisted: )

Missed this one and really wished i was there......

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Well, now you know why his avator disappeared :wink: and who took the shorts
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

Aidy wrote:
iguana wrote:

Iguana, just checked the pics, seems there is strong competition facing Ultramind (Great Shorts Man :twisted: )

Adiy did you notes that too

Aidy
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Aidy »

t_almagboul wrote:
Aidy wrote:
iguana wrote: Hahaha, yes you need to modify your car and buy a JEEP ... My advice, don't spend anything on the dodge, save the modification money for the JEEP

Adiy did you notes that too
Definately my friend, maybe we should arrange an "Extreme Shorts Contest Drive" when am back :twisted:

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

What a great trip(s) :D

First and foremost Thanks to all who attended and made it such a success for our special guests, i.e. the newbies and the teachers, who I presume will be lining up to buy some offroading vehicles (no brand names mentioned here) and then signing up with the group. I think we'll need to start looking for larger deflation points.

A special thanks to Jax/Taha for giving me the opportunity to sweep (thoroughly enjoyed it), Alan for his assistance/patience and Mike for fishing me out :D

As pointed out to me (thanks Mike) it was another Nissan-bad-day, first Mikes Pathy refused to start, Kalimero got dug in (doing things he shouldnt have Haha), Smileys clutch gave in (hope all is well there) and finally I crested.

Good to see some new faces and some old friends again.

Just one point that I noticed whilst sweeping and feel it should be raised, some individuals (will remain nameless) felt that maintaining the structure of the convoy did not apply to them. Pls respect the rules laid out during the breifing by the trip leader. Marshalls step out of the convoy not only to show off :D but also to observe the group from a distance (view the bigger picture), and again they are certified Marshalls. The structure of the convoy is there for everybodys safety, we all enjoy going out having a great drive, then returning home safely only to do it all again in the near future. My rant is done!!

See you all soon.

MORPHEUS
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by MORPHEUS »

WHAT A DAY!!!!!! Jax you've done a gr8 job. It was something i wont forget for coming sometime. I wish i could soon be part of the gang to play on the dunes by myself.
It was a pleasure to meet all whom i have never met b4. Magboul family i dont mind being called part of the family ;-)
Hope all the teachers loved the trip. Kalamero thanks for the nice sliding ride!!!!! see u at work!!!!

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

iguana wrote:

Dear Dodge-Ram, You need to listen to what Iguana says....... get yourself a Jeep hehehehe

Maybe I should have left your Dodge sink in the sand to say, its better stay on-road and I need a Jeep LOL
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

Welcome to all Newbies – the registered and un-registered. It was good to see new faces and „Oldies“. :wink: :wink:

I was given the privilege for leading the Newbies. Everybody did very well and they managed to get the leader stuck. :makingfun:

Mike I like your excuses about your black box. No it’s not the one installed on airplanes it’s your Jeeeeep. Could you please let me know where you get them from as I may use some of them as well – with your permission of course. :oops: :oops:

I think the group got all excited during the first part of the trip so they want practicing recovery during the return part.

A nice bbq with great people. Thanks everybody joining this “Teacher’s Iftar Trip but I still haven’t got my lesson.

See you all soon

Uristier

TINTIN

Post by TINTIN »

First off :ad4x4: and a big thanks to URS and Tom.
Jax, it was an amazing trip and the teachers are lovely people, not to mention the rest of the club/family.
Had an amazing day and can't wait for the next time i join you guys. My darling wife said she will join us on the next one as long as we are gentle :wink: .

Thanks again to all for a brilliant day/night.
Hope everybody got home safe.

I'll keep you updated on the bumper situation :oops:
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}