ANIT Trip Report Sat.8th November

All reports about trips and events
hassson

Post by hassson »

Hey Mac, Thank you for the lovely trip, and for the star.

Maybe next time we all will fill our tanks so we won't waste much time on the streets :)

real nice drive.

will see ya all again soon :)

hassson

Post by hassson »

Abdeen wrote:BTW, Hassson ... it is better to get a rav4 instead of your FJ ... you will still get stuck but at least you'd pay less ... sorry man :lol:
well Abdeen just go back in time it will help you to remember your first & only off road instructor .

haha

Abdeen
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abdeen »

hassson wrote:
Abdeen wrote:BTW, Hassson ... it is better to get a rav4 instead of your FJ ... you will still get stuck but at least you'd pay less ... sorry man :lol:
well Abdeen just go back in time it will help you to remember your first & only off road instructor .

haha
Ya, true, you are my first instructor and I do appreciate that and thanks, but you were not the only one ;)

I do believe in the proverb that says: " A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others " thanks again but in you case, your light was not enough to me so i put you off "hoof" and replaced you with a 1000W spot light ;) :lol: 8)

thanks again my beloved instructor and sorry at the same time :)

divewithyou
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Great introduction ...... I'm hooked!!!

Post by divewithyou »

Shakey wrote:Mac

just a quick thanks to you, Jax and all our "coaches" for a great introduction to desert driving.

Also a big thanks to "you know who" ( not naming names!!) for scaring the pants of me in the play area after the trip!!! Seriously though, it was much appreciated because it really showed me what an experienced driver can do in a Jeep Wrangler in the dunes. I think it will be a while before I get that level of confidence though!!!

Also very impressed with the focus on safety whilst still maintaining the fun factor. Really enjoyable afternoon ....thanks again.

Shakey
you are most welcome to the club shakey :D

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Great introduction ...... I'm hooked!!!

Post by mike0967 »

divewithyou wrote:
Shakey wrote:Mac

just a quick thanks to you, Jax and all our "coaches" for a great introduction to desert driving.

Also a big thanks to "you know who" ( not naming names!!) for scaring the pants of me in the play area after the trip!!! Seriously though, it was much appreciated because it really showed me what an experienced driver can do in a Jeep Wrangler in the dunes. I think it will be a while before I get that level of confidence though!!!

Also very impressed with the focus on safety whilst still maintaining the fun factor. Really enjoyable afternoon ....thanks again.

Shakey
you are most welcome to the club shakey :D
:nopics:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Unfortunately no pics, for some reason my PC will not connect to the gallery to upload pics.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Mac wrote:Unfortunately no pics, for some reason my PC will not connect to the gallery to upload pics.
Mac this was same with me under Vista, but it worked with XP, just try again PLEASE :lol:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

I have XP, I have been able to upload pics for many months, but in the past few weeks no joy at all. Knowing this, I don,t even take my camera out now till the site is running porperly.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

Regarding Dunebug, reason why she is not in the system is because for some reason she is still unable to register, never got the reply she says. Her real name is Elsabe, you can call her at 0501300407. Iguana knows about her.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

9ball, let her re-register again or call Antrax 050 7813221 for help in activation of her account
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

OK, I just sent her SMS. Thanks!

Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks!

Post by Pierre »

To all organizers,

Thanks a lot for your professionalism in a cool environment
Thanks for dedication to the club and new members.

I have uploaded some pictures with limited resolution. If you want the full images you can contact me.

you can find them at :
http://www.ad4x4.com/gallery2/main.php? ... mId=108887

See you soon

Pierre