All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Adventure fun warm up run stage 1

Post by Bulldozer »

Adventure fun warm up run stage 1
What an Awesome trip with A WINNER TEAM "Bulldozer Convoy" :Trophyad4x4:

OK now am awake relaxed nothing gonna stop me from writing the Novel of .......Liwa, Chief all the guys whom been there when ever Liwa mentioned are ready to stand up respecting Liwa, starting by waking up after looong night shift to get my car from the service chk, rushing to replace my tyres (Thanks to all help & perticipate in that), reach home quick shower get the coffee ready MoooD sorry to let u waiting, to Musaffah to get MooD car & meeting AnTrAx, driving all the way dwn to Mezira'a, final refuel dwn to the camp site in Mor3b, were we met all the lovely friends, camp fire started, BBQ getting ready B4 the tents as all starving from along day, after the stomachs are full (Coffee) some games & chatting, waypoints, planning for the big day 2morrow
B4 sunrise so many were awake of course Bcuz my Snoooring can be heard from Liwa hotel (as some residence were complaining), nice hot Coffee, the rest of the convoy join us, camp packed up ready to have the Fun, 3 convoys started leaded by AnTrAx, URS & Bulldozer towards B2, what ever u dream of to happen & see in the sand we had it, Small Bowels Big Bowels side sloping cresting jumping slip surfing shouting broken bumpers stucks getting lost recoveries crest saddle stuck, even do recovery for other convoys as we were in parallel tracks meeting some time across crest or a Bowel or going down a Hi steep slip face from the top of the massive Dunes, moving a head towards B3, B4, all met again at B5 were each convoy took a far away track as AnTrAx went left Urs took the wright why not we saty in the middle could hear over the radio each other, B6 then B7 at the Final meeting point we met Mac as he pullout early due to his tracktion conrol problem (hope it fixed by now), chat with him having some snacks waiting for the other convoys, it was along so some of the guys left early to AUH, another Lovely trip with this lovely Big family.
Thanxs for Offroad for 2nd lead, Kgaleb sorry for the Bumper i tried not to jump so many times (u know what to do with the flag K), JC Brave Heart/ pax, Abdalla/ Mohammad it deserved that distance from alAin u did a graet job, Finaly I cannot find the words to say thank u for Queen of Liwa for the very Hard Long work day in Sweeping & all those Recoveries.
sorry Waleed, Naser about your cars guys hope it will be back on the sand very soon.

Special Thanks to all the hard work to arrange this trip our Hero AnTrAx

will update later as am dead :sleepy: tired :lol:, Ok update is done But wereis the rest of the guys were with us , still tired & sleeping, I cannot blame u :wink:

Welcome to the Real World of Off-Road

Next u need to follow the Chief, I am an angel in this trip
Last edited by Bulldozer on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

kghaleb
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kghaleb »

100% ----100%----100%
Well can't wait for you to update..it was fab by all means!!!!
great lead ( bulldozer ), great team ( Off road-JC- abdallah ) & a special thank you to our lady Marshal ( smiley ) the queen of Liwa :D

Just woke up from a 10 hours deep sleep! :sleepy:

EDIT:
Hani, thanks for a great day in some great dunes...

learning to fly....( one day in mussafah...fixed and ready for the 28th)

Last edited by kghaleb on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Adventure fun warm up run stage 1

Post by Uristier »

Bulldozer wrote:Adventure fun warm up run stage 1
WINNER TEAM "Bulldozer Convoy" :Trophyad4x4:

will update later as am dead :sleepy: tired :lol:
What are you talking about 8O 8O :?: I thought the GPS Fun Drive is on 29. Nov. :roll:

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

Oh la la, another AD4x4 day out to remember.

Not camping in Moreeb Watheq and me left AD @ 5 am, met with Adiga and Tamer at the petrol station, filling up for a fully packed action day in Liwa.
Arriving at the camp the guy and gals just rolled out of their sleeping bags. :verysleepy:

The drive started easy on the track and got tricky once we entered the dunes. The sand changed from hard to good to sooooft within a footsteps. More challenging than the driving was the recovery – don’t get stuck while recovering. Except a broken snatch strap and an overheated winch no major damages during the trip. Oh yes, without our winches somebody could probably find some bleached bones in the future.

On the way back from Hameem Waleed decided for having another break and chat beside the road. Hope the transmission on your car is not damaged and that your car will be ready for the GPS Fun Drive next Friday.

Thanks to AnTraX for organising the trip. Specials thank to Adiga, Tamer, Waleed, Triplod and Watheq for the great company and the unforgettable fun in Liwa. I enjoyed a hard working day out with you. :thankyou:

Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Triplod »

Wow what a day, great drive then stuck, great drive then stuck, great drive then stuck etc etc

Thanks Urs for leading us and thanks to the other teams that waited for us at the end. Waleed hope your cars not to badly damaged. Did not see any recovery truck all the way back to Abu Dhabi so they must have been real late.
Overheated winch is working fine today, so ready for next Liwa trip.

Regards Triplod

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Oh la la..

Post by adiga »

What a nice day out !! Now everybody is saying or approving what Khaiwi is saying
( If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet.....)

Thanks Hani,for organizing, Urs for leading 8O , Waleed for letting me drive your car :oops: , Wathiq for giving me hard time :wink: Tamer for ( No thanks for you :lol: ) ,.
Triplod for using your Winch 27584936 times :wink: .

We are one family ! how beautiful to see all the cars stopped to help waleed.
Thank you all

Came out from the sand without any CASUALTIES :wink: :lol:

Urs. Upload some pics please

Welcome to Liwa

What did you do to this truck ???? It was fully serviceable when we pass it ! :wink:
Last edited by adiga on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

It was really unforgettable trip :lol: , the route, tricky dunes, difficult stuck, complicated recoveries, wonderful people, and amazing family spirit. :lol:

We tried all kind of recovery techniques in this trip, thank you Urs for leading and Triplod for your winche.

Weather was very nice little cold at night but we enjoyed the night beside the fire. After a long day everyone was tired, totally finished, and then decided to go as quick as possible to have a hot shower and sleep in peace.

On the road back from Hamim to Musaffah my car decided to have a
Shisha break, and smoke started. :angry:

I stopped the car and the gear oil was everywhere. Immediately everyone stopped his car and started helping, making calls for recovery, checking the engine , checking the gear. Everyone decided to stay with me and not to leave me alone (AD4x4 Spirit) till the recovery comes, and we started the chatting corner on the road for a couple of hours.

Thanks God for three things:
1. It happened on road and not in the desert
2. Only oil seal needs to be changed and nothing else is damaged
3. It happened while I was with my big family AD4x4

Thanks to AnTraX , Adiga , Urs, Tamer, Triplod, Amin , Mood , JC for all the help. Thanks all for the great company.

:ad4x4:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

Thanx Hani for the day.................................
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

great route Bulldozer thnx hani for organize the trip it was to see old freind after a long time

watheq
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by watheq »

HI guys
what anice trip we did have yesterday in liwaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thanks hani for organizing this trip and big thanks to urs for the lead and thanks to tamer,triplod,waleed for agreat company.and ofcourse big thanks to the godfather for all the hard recovery he had all day.
see u guys in another liwa trip

Smiley
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Smiley »

What can I say guys,...this is Liwa! And I just love it! :heart:

Thanks, Bulldozer for the excellent route and Jc and Abdalla for the help with my Sweeping-job. It was a little more tiring than usually! :lol:
But with a team like this, what could possibly go wrong? :D :D :D

Hani, thanks for organizing the trip, it was a very good idea.

Now everybody understands, that Liwa deserves to be respected!
Brave Mädchen kommen in den Himmel, die anderen kommen überall hin...
(Good Girls go to heaven, the other ones go everywhere...)

DESNAV-Founder

first female Marshal

kghaleb
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kghaleb »

Smiley wrote:What can I say guys,...this is Liwa! And I just love it! :heart:

Thanks, Bulldozer for the excellent route and Jc and Abdalla for the help with my Sweeping-job. It was a little more tiring than usually! :lol:
But with a team like this, what could possibly go wrong? :D :D :D

Hani, thanks for organizing the trip, it was a very good idea.

Now everybody understands, that Liwa deserves to be respected!
The queen of Liwa....

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

THANKS Hani for organizing the trip ..

& Bulldozer for leading ... a great day out with great company ..