Trip requested by Iguana-Report

All reports about trips and events
yasrkasem

Post by yasrkasem »

hi,
MrsLionbar, Brummie you all welcome and really it was so nice day drive with you and our lovely crew of marshals
c u next trip
Yasser Kassem
Mercedes ML320
050 1800 182

Hanako

Re: first time driving

Post by Hanako »

TINTIN wrote:[
:lol: Hey Hanoko, I am glad you felt safe and you feel I did you well. That was my first time as recovery/second lead and I was very pleased at the way everybody responded to each others guidence and help, after all we are family now and we all take care of each other :wink: As for my lovely co-pilot, her name is Fay, I will be sure to tell her you said thanks :P I don't mind the running on the sand, to be honest I need the excersise :roll: I am just glad you felt safe and are willing to follow us again. It was my pleasure to be second lead to such a lovely bunch of people.
As for the radio's I know they are motorola, and I think if you contact our glorious leader (Iguana) he may have some in stock, 600 for a pair (better to have a spare one).
Well you all seemed to enjoy yourselves so that is the main thing.
Take care all and see you next time. :ad4x4:

ONe more thing. If any body has any good pictures of my car could you please email them to me at mynamestony@hotmail.com as we forgot our camera this time. Thanks :D
Hi there! Thanks a lot once again. And for your advice for the radio as well. This is my second message. I have deleted the first one after a few moments` consideration. I do not want that people think I am sinking in my euphoria (which is actually true). And, alas, I cannot keep being laconic when writing. Finally it is not a chat room here. Therefore I`ll make it short: I am very happy having met so many nice people and I am looking forward to joining them again. Please regard my warmest greetings to Fay (what a lovely name indeed!). I believe she is not aware of encouraging me to go that steep slope down where we stood for a while. She said to me it looked a bit scary. But that was exactly what pushed me to go for it and it was not as bad as it looked at all. Thank you, Fay! OK, I`ve got to put a full stop now. Take care and have you all a very lovely day.

TINTIN

Post by TINTIN »

:lol: I will be sure to tell her she unwittingly encouraged you to do the drop :wink: I'm just glad you all enjoyed it. :D
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}