Monday 1st of December, George Michael & Alicia Keys

All reports about trips and events
TINTIN

Monday 1st of December, George Michael & Alicia Keys

Post by TINTIN »

Well, we all met at the venue at around 20:45 with very little resistance from the security outside. All members where there in good spirits with big silly smiles on their faces. The show was definately enjoyed by all who attended even though some had to leave early so that the taxi home would not be taken by one of the 30,000 or so people which attended.
Organisation outside the venue was brilliant but once inside it all went to pot.
Although we didn't plan on a BBQ, I think some would have appreciated a small que for a nice burger instead of the dreaded death que which some members waited in for untold time :oops: Lee, I owe you a very BIG sandwich for the favour. Thansk again mate. :roll:
I would like to thank John (mustang) and his friend Francis for the hook up with the tickets.
We all had a great time and it was nice to see some members without sand in their teeth.
Jax, it was nice to meet your daughter, she is her mothers daughter as well :D
And Mike, get your self a jeep and get out here sun, you won't regret it I tell you.
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}

Lionbar

Re: Monday 1st of December, George Michael & Alicia Keys

Post by Lionbar »

TINTIN wrote: Lee, I owe you a very BIG sandwich

Looking forward to it, just skip the watermelon and banana!!

TINTIN

Post by TINTIN »

:lol: No problem mate, I thought you would've enjoyed it though but anywhoo. :lol:
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}

Jax

Post by Jax »

Specially for Xof and all those who missed a great night - this is George's last encore "Freedom"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPLnLsofEA4