Another ANIT on 9th of Dec Report

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Another ANIT on 9th of Dec Report

Post by iguana »

We met on time, many new faces excited to go and see UAE Desert and drive with AD4x4.

We started with the famous lecture of Urs, telling everybody what to do and what is required and the rules of AD4x4. then we split into 2 groups .. The ANITs and the intermediate +

Viking decided to lead the ANIT, took them through a nice route, where everbody experienced a nice stuck and a nice play as well.

Bulldozer was leading the intermediate and we all met at the BBQ spot where we enjoyed a free play first then a good chat together.

Thanks for all who attended and welcome to the new faces
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

kghaleb
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kghaleb »

Thank you all was another good day.

RolfP
Advanced
Advanced

Post by RolfP »

Hi, Thanks for a well organized trip, it was fun for me and my family!
Sorry we couldn’t stay for the barbeque, we will next time

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

I missed this one :oops:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

Sorry I missed this one team, had to pull out fairly late in the piece :cry: but good to see you all had a good time.
Was kinda looking forward to hearing the ANIT brief just to see exactly what details and to what level are included.

next time....
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

Sunset

Post by Sunset »

Like to say thank you to all those involved - I really enjoyed it. Special thanks to the Lionbars for the use of the car and to Jax and JC for an introduction to the Jeeps - yes I'm wishing for one for Christmas.

kghaleb
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kghaleb »

JC..thanks a lot for your help yesterday :thankyou: .. It's the car !! :lol: :twisted:

marty

Post by marty »

Thanks Iguana (et al) for a great trip, looking forward to my next outing. :P :P

Jannig

Post by Jannig »

Thanx guys for the trip yesterday. Hope to see more of you in the new year. I'll try and come up more regularly if Pam and Lee can put up with me and I can get the car off The Nig.

marty

Post by marty »

fffffff
<div>TOYOTA FJ</div><br>

jc

Post by jc »

kghaleb wrote:JC..thanks a lot for your help yesterday :thankyou: .. It's the car !! :lol: :twisted:
Come on Bro It was my pleasure to help you especially when I know you are going to get a WRANGLER :D :D

by the way a car cannot drive itself without a pilot it is just another useless piece of metal so bro it's the 8) 8) 8) DRIVER

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

I hope all of you enjoyed the first introduction to the best 4x4 club existing :-)
I enjoyed and hope to see you all soon again in the sand.
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

I have to do this :twisted: , I took the Intermediate +++++++++ drivers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: heheeheheee, to stay away from the ANIT guys I went directly to the small wavy dunes as warm up, a small stuck then continue another self Recovery was good to prove that u can break the sand, couldn't leave any side-slope without a mark Fast pace in between the Big dunes lots of cresting all enjoyed it to the MAX, till ofcourse joined by the Itchy BadRoll driver which he remark the 1st stuck and the 1st falling apart pieces as usual we assigned our Sweeper to look for any (BTW all of the guys behind me were Sweeping), we were all the time looking at the ANIT a head of us keeping an eye & open ears at them but they were in good hands no need for our services, which push us to play more and more and more finally joining at the BBQ area were we had a Blast of nice play ground all demonstrate very well, Kghaleb is looking for a Wrangler after driving JC's

Khaiwi/KAT, AnTrAx/XJ, Dj112/Fayiz, Kghaleb, JC, CoolA2uid, Kalemero, also my Pax Thanks guys to bare it with me, it was an Honour to drive with u guys
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded