Al magboul marshal trip report

All reports about trips and events
k_almagboul

Al magboul marshal trip report

Post by k_almagboul »

A day for marshal to relax, wooooow. We all meet on time at the meeting point had a small chat hear and there remembering good days in liwa. After we hit to our play area except taher, iguana and jax as they prefer to go direct to the BBQ area, rest of marshals tried to follow me but the couldn’t so I decided to give the lead to my dear brother Jo Al Magboul who took an easy route for those marshal who has cheeps. Route was great Jo . for me and off road “new Rhino owner decided not to follow the rest of the convoy so we had our own route as we were driving quad. In the bbq area we had nice chat lots of memory of AD4x4, liwa members. After that we decided to start the nick name competition and guess who win the fun with the agreement of all members, but the name will be only used by marshal to identify this person. Around 5:30 pm we decided to end our day so we hit to the road inflate our tier and drive safe back home. Thanks to all marshal who show today realy its pleasure being with you.
JC thanks for the flag
Last edited by k_almagboul on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Looks like you guys Had a wonderful time.
Keep the spirit. :lol:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

thanks khalid for the great trip, it was long time for me didn't see most of the marshalls.
yes the quad is really greet spieclly while following you, but I think sukilala who showed a very good driving skill.

:twisted:

iguana with the cayeen offroad 8O :lol: :lol: 8O here is anouther local guy :lol:

I think the name of mood was right and you were attacked khalid :lol:

great ( bad joke ) mood :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

long live ad4x4 :cheers1: :heart:

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Khalid I know you didn't like it but you have to try it Again and Again :jeeping: ..........

You have to follow my Rules... :twisted: :twisted:

1. Don't Let Mood be The 2nd lead
2. Don't follow Mood :twisted: :twisted:
3. Don't overtake My Car
4. Don't Be Mad.................:breakdance: :breakdance:

Or You will have TJ ( Tahmela Jamda)

Thanx For the Great Day......
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great day out for the Marshals Khalid, we needed to enjoy the desert without any responsibility, just enjoy the drive and the chat ... great laugh and jokes ... And Finally I took the Porsche offroading, and I can tell you, I love my JEEP More now :lol: :lol:

I was back home at 7.00, slept from 8.00 till 4.00 a.m. :roll: :roll:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thanks to khaled for organising this trip and all fellow marshals for attending, it was really a nice relaxing trip. I enjoyed the chat and laughter a lot, I need such moments so much now a days.

See u all soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

jc

Post by jc »

Thank you Ex Chairman khalid for such a nice day I enjoyed myself :D :D :D

Saeed, Sukilala wants a Rhino now I am not sure she is C.... :twisted: :twisted:

Taher Im not talk..... to you I think I should talk to Mother magboul and tell her what you said "I am not afraid of no W......" hehehe :twisted:

It was great to see everybody :D :D :D :D

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Fun,fun,fun......

How I missed that. All brothers and sisters.

We are family....

Thank you my brother Khalid!!!!

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Thank you Brothers for organizing a trip to relax for ourselves, think this was really needed, no responsibility leading or sweeping, just driving as you like.

Nice route Jo, didn't go this one for ages and sorry for your front bumper :cry: tough luck. Really great to be out with you all, just a bit disappointed that so many couldn't make it yesterday. Next time ISA ....

Katharina also loved the Rhino ride :lol: thank you Saeed for letting her take some rounds :!:

cu you all in Liwa ....

Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Jax

Post by Jax »

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: Khaled and Taher for a wonderful day in the dunes with my fellow marshals, it was just what the doctor ordered to recharge the batteries - loved every minute of it!

Best of all was being able to sit, chat, play & do whatever, whenever - hope we get to do it again soon :wink:

Big thanks too to Saeed for letting me have a go in his Rhino and to both Saeed and Khaled for taking lil chief navigator out for a spin in it too - you both rock! :D :wink:

All the way home this is what I got from the back of the car:
  • "Did you see me in the rhino? Can I have one please? When will I be tall enough to drive? Are we going to get one? How much money is one? Can you sell the jeep to get one? :twisted: :twisted: I like Khaled's Rhino, I like Saeed's Rhino! Which one did you like best? Will Santa bring me one for Christmas? Can we go to the shop that sells them? I like Iguana's porche? Are you going to get a porche? Iguana's porche is sweet! Can you see Iguana's porche? Can we race? 8O 8O Why can't we race? :twisted: Did you see me in the rhino? Can I have one please? When will I be tall enough to drive? Are we going to get one? How much money is one? Can you sell the jeep to get one? :twisted: :twisted: I like Khaled's Rhino, I like Saeed's Rhino! Which one did you like best? Will Santa bring me one for Christmas? Can we go to the shop that sells them? I like Iguana's porche? Iguana's porche is sweet! Can you see Iguana's porche? Can we race? 8O 8O Why can't we race? :twisted: Did you see me in the rhino? Can I have one please? When will I be tall enough to drive? Are we going to get one? How much money ...... "
... and I mean ALL THE WAY HOME!!!

nuclear
Advanced
Advanced

Post by nuclear »

All the way home this is what I got from the back of the car:

"Did you see me in the rhino? Can I have one please? When will I be tall enough to drive? Are we going to get one? How much money is one? Can you sell the jeep to get one? I like Khaled's Rhino, I like Saeed's Rhino! Which one did you like best? Will Santa bring me one for Christmas? Can we go to the shop that sells them? I like Iguana's porche? Are you going to get a porche? Iguana's porche is sweet! Can you see Iguana's porche? Can we race? Why can't we race? Did you see me in the rhino? Can I have one please? When will I be tall enough to drive? Are we going to get one? How much money is one? Can you sell the jeep to get one? I like Khaled's Rhino, I like Saeed's Rhino! Which one did you like best? Will Santa bring me one for Christmas? Can we go to the shop that sells them? I like Iguana's porche? Iguana's porche is sweet! Can you see Iguana's porche? Can we race? Why can't we race? Did you see me in the rhino? Can I have one please? When will I be tall enough to drive? Are we going to get one? How much money ...... "

... and I mean ALL THE WAY HOME!!!
:suicide:

:lol:
ANTI JEEP
:-)  Very Happy to be AD4x4 member :-)
The Journey of 1000 miles begins with a broken fan belt & a leaky tire ;)

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Uploaded the pictures from my camera, enjoy !

Jax, well I think I know what you mean, the Rhino makes people smile:

Last edited by mike0967 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

What a wonderful day to remember we really needed
Thanx every one for attending and I hope next time we will be able to have all marshals in one trip

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Thanks Khalid & Taher for the WONDERFUL trip :P :P Didin't have such a great time for ages with all my friends & brothers 8) 8) I played till i was fed up :lol: & then enjoyed the chat session, no responsibility, just fun, fun, fun :P :P Thanks Khaled for letting me drive the Rhino, will save money to buy one :lol: Looking forward to the next one 8)

Love you all :P

Cheers :wink:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Tweety
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tweety »

It was like in the old days, just fun fun fun :D :D :D
and also to see the LR stuck was a pleasure :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: without jeeps he would be still there :twisted:
I hope we will have more of this kind of trips.....sorry for Mood this was his last one :twisted:
be wise.... buy a Jeep