New year in DXB Trip

All reports about trips and events
Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

New year in DXB Trip

Post by Waleed »

11 cars registered in the trip , 2 sent messages that they will not be able to make it (Nestro and Faragallah) :( , 2 cars didn’t show up (Tarantula and rawther) 8O , Rizvi due to a tyre problem couldn’t catch up with us in the agreed meeting point , hard luck my friend :wink: .

Myself ,mans, icet-tea, toufiq, humsafar77, talaat and mahzen arrived on time at the meeting point at the Dragon Mall petrol station for a short pit stop :veryhot:

After draining some water and fuelling the cars we moved to the deflation point.

During our journey starting from aweer we counted some minor stucks :grr: but in general everybody did very well :bravo: . Route was not that very easy for beginners :crying: but all beginners did very well :okaay: . At the Fossil rock we meet autoscriptor and had our lunch break together :together: and started our chatting while listening to humsafar77 nice music :guitar: .

Then we started again to the playing area around , we started some exercises to our members in climbing the dunes and fun started as well Talaat suddenly decided to give us exercises in recovery , he was getting stuck on the top of each dune he try to cross , I wanted to :suicide: but it is part of the fun :lol: :lol: .

After we completed 45 KM driving in the desert we decided to take the road back home before the sun set

Thanks to all who showed up today I really enjoyed the drive with you, and I hope to see you again and again in more trips in future.

Talaat , humsafar77 and mahzen you guys were moving on the dunes like horses I really expected more difficulties to face in this area but apart from the 2355 stucks (just kidding :wink: it was quite a few) you did very very well .

Thank you all again for joining, Mans for organizing and leading , autoscriptor for your support.

And now I am going to :verysleepy:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

mans
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mans »

Thx waleed for the report and for all your efforts in organising the trip and helping members in the desert
Smile Life is tooo short
Mansour -0508258895

Monty
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Monty »

It was fun being with you all guys today

Thanks to Mans & Waleed for organizing the trip ,

All our new members/friends : you did very well today guys ... it wasn't that easy :)

Autoscriptor , nice to meet you my friend ,, long time :D
Mohamed Montaser
050-4420794

Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014 - "Extreme Edition"

humsafar77
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by humsafar77 »

Thanx waleed / Mans and all fiends for great trip, The trip was a bit easy (see me saying this, a few days ago I was death scared to go that much deep, and now.........). but we all enjoyed very much. I am keen to reach intermediate level, so that I can do some side sloping :D :lol: :lol: :wink:.

I think I can manage another star with my Stock Pathfinder, what do u say waleed?

Once again thanx for wonderful trip, Just one request dont use too much arabic, I was trying to understand but most of it was flying like a MIg23 iver my head into the skies 8O
:D

Oh!! Then what is it humsafar???

hmmmm,    It is a Desert Ride................................

mahzen

Post by mahzen »

Thank alot evry body, it was very nice tip and well orgnized.
I hope The Mahrshals (Waleed & Mans) for the highly support to the new members like me.

Thanks for all

Hamdy

coolcreation
Advanced
Advanced

Post by coolcreation »

The trip was different this time, it was a kind of learning/ training course more than anything else, sure it does not mean I did not enjoy, I enjoyed so much and had fun .

By the way I was not driving “I was with Talaat “and we stuck many times but each time I was getting a new thing and new experience in off-road

Finally, I would like to say to all beginners who could not join us they missed a lot.
Thanks Waleed “specially for your hook rope :lol: :lol: .” , Mans and everyone joined and for give me Hamdy :behold:

See you on next trip

Eslam Alaa
050-3950308

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

:(

yeah, I missed out the fun.

But hopefully next time i will have the opportunity to join the Dubai Trips.

talaat

New year in DXB Trip

Post by talaat »

Dear All,

Yes, another wonderful desert trip, It was great new way to start the new year 2009 with you guys.

was good for me to learn something more serious than before. I really enjoyed the feeling to swim on the sands

Thank a lot every body for your kind support, it was very nice tip

* Spacial thanks to all Marshals (Waleed, Mans) for the highly support to me and all members. :thankyou:

Pleasure to meet you ..... new guys :cheers1:

Looking forward to your next trip!

Talaat