Trip reports & Photos

All reports about trips and events
Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Trip reports & Photos

Post by Pierre »

During the trips I usually see many people (drivers or passengers) with camera taking a lot of pictures :D and then, on the trip galleries, I am little bit disappointed to not see more pictures uploaded :(

It is really nice to share with all the AD4x4 family the pictures, and that is specially a domain for which everyone can contribute for the other (it is difficult to take pictures of your own car while driving :? ),

So don't be shy :oops: upload the pictures that you have, all of us will be happy to see pictures of himself while being extremely successful in a side slope 8), little worried jumping over a crest :o, or fighting while stuck to the chassis :evil:

If you have difficulties to upload pictures, just ask, we'll be happy to guide you. (at least that is a domain where I can lead :) since it is not on the sand :wink: )

:nopics:

In advance :thankyou:

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

Well said Pierre and I think we all can improve :-)
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

I've tried many times to upload many pictures, but failed all the time, so I stopped trying
even youtube is not working anymore

Jax

Post by Jax »

The gallery is now fixed Braveheart - if you still have problems let us know and we can sort it out for you.
Re YouTube, apparently this has been affected by the undersea cables which were cut a few weeks back. Hopefully it is up and running soon.

Fadi

Post by Fadi »

just a quick comment came from an IT friend of mine, it seems that the youtube is working if you change the IP address?!!! apparently it is like the skype site...I am not quiet sure of that, but any guys from an IT background can found out

Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Pierre »

Fadi wrote:just a quick comment came from an IT friend of mine, it seems that the youtube is working if you change the IP address?!!! apparently it is like the skype site...I am not quiet sure of that, but any guys from an IT background can found out
for youtube and other things ULTRAVPN (free) help, just google it, you will find out.....

TheFritz

...promises

Post by TheFritz »

...well, "promises" is a song of my guitar hero whom they called "GOD" (Eric C.) .

Promises from me: I will post my pics - just gimme some tine to develop them from RAW format....

...slowhand...still none comes close to you....it'gettin near dawn...............
Cars can have any color as long as they are black. (Henry Ford)

akube

Post by akube »

on a side note.. (don't mean to alter this thread's topic)

I was checking out the videos made.. i wonder why i can't seem to access youtube anymore?

EDIT -
ultravpn suggeested.. arghhh... looping ae proxy is such a hassle
Jeep Cherokee 2000
K&N Air Filter
Old Man Emu 1.5 inch lift
American Off Road Muffler

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

If using company net work or firewall protected computer u ll have problem to access
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Pierre »

Now for youtube it is more than company firewall restriction, it is all UAE: it is a way to reduce the global need for bandwidth following the few undersea internet cable cut 2weeks ago....it is temporary ntil the cable repaired probably....How long will it take to be repaired? I don t know, I am not the diver going to fix it...
So in the meantime to go around the limitation....VPN

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Pierre, time flies and some guys have a demanding job (where the Galery of AD4X4 is blocked :cry: )

:wink:

Anyway, i did my homeworks, and some pics have been added to the followings trips :

1 - New year intermediate in Liwa by Jo (01/01/2009)

2 - Viva Espagna by Urs (19/12/2008)

3 - Liwa Ya Salam Intermediate by Omar_kid (13/11/2008)

4- Oman Camping trips by Antrax (10/07/2008)

see ya.
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Pierre »

xof wrote:Pierre, time flies and some guys have a demanding job (where the Galery of AD4X4 is blocked :cry: )

:wink:
If your current personal assistant does not know how to upload the pictures, ask for a new one, your boss will be glad to have you fully dedicated on your demanding job.... :D