Vikings favourite 2 - Report

All reports about trips and events
9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

mike0967 wrote:
9ball wrote:Trying to upload pictures, but the ''add pictures '' option does not appear in the gallery. Ho well, some of them had Pierre dune sliding, but am sure he does not want to see them anyway, he hates dune sliding. hehehe
I am not sure, but are logged into the gallery, if not the button will not show. Using XP you can also use the upload to the web feature if you installed the script on the website.

Mike

BTW my dear, you missed a lot of fun and excitement yesterday :wink:
I know I missed a good day, felt depressed the whole day! Regarding the gallery, I am logged in, but like I said the add thumbnail option does not appear. It only does in my album, which is where you will find the pictures. May be you guys can transfer them. I am am trying to transfer them myself, it only gives me the option to do so in some sort of bowling event!

Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Pierre »

Great pictures, great colors and talented photographer, I like them...and since I am considering changing my camera Maybe you Panasonic FZ18 gives great results, I have seen that the zoom is an eq 504mm.

The blue side sloper is a good model true, but even static dunes are great....

For the gallery for me, that is the same, I do not see the the add button neither... but on XP I can still use the "publish to the web" default feature of explorer...

I use to post on IT forum for this kind of issues.

Thanks for the great pictures...

Pierre