Trip requested by Xof-Report

All reports about trips and events
Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Xof discovery trip

Post by Xof »

Bigtoe wrote:Hopefully i will avoid an office bdg power brake down doing so.

Hi Big toe... i have installed a special breaker just to cut the power of you office only... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So don't mess with the office construction manager... (where is the snag list by the way???)

and no, i cannot replace the secretary even if they don' match your requirement (very hard to find blond philipina:lol:)
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

El_chtimi

Post by El_chtimi »

My friend Clint Eastwood used to say to me:

"You see, in the desert, there's two kinds of drivers, El chtimi. Those who how to drive, and those who dig. You dig..."

:makingfun:

I would like to address all my thanks to the marshals and to Xof for this fantastic trip we had last Friday !!! The path was fun and not too tricky or difficult to be stuck every 5 second. We had a great moment all together and I really appreciated the kindness, the advice and the patience of the marshals. Thanks again !

Can't wait to do it again !!!

:jeeptj:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

xof wrote:
Nadia wrote:Pics, we need the pictures!!!!!
36 picture from Batist uploaded yesterday... and btw, the gallery is a piece of crap! i loose 2h to do that... at the end, i had to download pictures 2 by 2.... :angry:
XOF the Gallery is not crap, when u know how to use it, if u have VISTA or XP WIN just after clicking on "ADD items" in the gallery next step is to click on "Windows XP or VISTA" and follow the steps, after that Go to the folder and click on "Publish on the Web" option and follow the steps, good luck
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded