FAMILY RELAXING TRIP - DUBAI (NOT ANIT)

All reports about trips and events
Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

FAMILY RELAXING TRIP - DUBAI (NOT ANIT)

Post by Waleed »

I would like to thank all who showed up on the trip, and made a nice trip and plenty of laughs.

Special thanks to Ultramind and Autoscriptor for all their great efforts and support as usual that made this trip successful.

Mans couldn’t make it because Ali Bin Mans was sick, wish that he is OK now Mansour. we really missed you today

4 members couldn’t make it :x for different reasons and remaining 16 cars moved From the meeting point to the Mosque which was closed to the deflation point and we had Jumaa prayer. Faragallah I hope that you feel better now

After reaching the deflation and having a short briefing, started a very easy track :driving: , then slowly increasing the heat :veryhot: .

A few stucks to learn more some recovery techniques :hawaiidance: , till we reached the Desert rest house closed to Pink Rock :shawerma: .
at that time when everyone started parking his car , we heard someone screaming 8O 8O , what happend :roll: it was Icet tea his car door was closed on his hand ( I didn't know that you have a dark red blood mate )and we started the medical treatment. Thanks god it was not a big problem, wish that your hand is better ya Monti and take care next time.

Everyone started having his lunch, then everyone started singing , it was amasing hearing you singing Mustafa , you really have a nice voice. You will need to join all my trips mate and you will have the title of the Official Singer of The Club.

I really expected that we will face a lot of trouble today specially that we had 2 explorers and a Trail Blazer but really all did very very well.

Just before sunset we started moving again through the dunes toward the main road. After inflating our tyres we left just in time before it starts heavily raining :raining:

I hope everybody has enjoyed the trip and learned something new or got more familiar with the capability of their trucks. Thank you all that you could make it a successful day.

Please share the pictures you have taken on the trip folder in the gallery,
Last edited by Waleed on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

mans
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mans »

Thx Karkar and Autoscripetor for your great support and showing up when were needed

Waleed sorry for not showing up as Mr.Ali gave me hardtime today and yesterday but i knew that you will handle it perfectly

Thx god that everything went fine and verybody enjoyed and reached home safe
Smile Life is tooo short
Mansour -0508258895

Abu Jaguar

I am terribly sorry

Post by Abu Jaguar »

I am really sorry i couldnt thank all of you in person.

It was really amazing, special thanks for Waleed for this nice trip and big sault for Karkar in helping my ugly toy and raising it up from the ground again .

I felt I was driving a tank instead of a fourwheeler

Wish to see you all of you again in another family trip.

Salam

Abu Jaguar

Pics will be posted tomorrow Inshallah

Desert_Rat

WAOW WAOW WAOW AND WAOW

Post by Desert_Rat »

I just reached AL-AIN about 20:30.. i would like to thank to marshal waleed, scriptor and ultra mind for their help, guidence and experience v have learnt from them. it was my 1st ever trip after being a member. my family and enjoyed alot. it was amazing all kinds of brands performed well in the sand. it cleared all my doubts about different vehicles. the group was very friendly and welcoming. i m really really cant explain how much fun i had today... one funny thing happened : after leaving the inflation point and my car was no. 3 in the convoy and my cousin tariq's was no.4 . i and tariq took a turn towards al-ain route and whole convey followed us :lol: i immediatly stopped the vehicle and guided all the cars back to the road to fllow the marshals. i called to the marshal waleed tht such incident had happened so stop and wait for the tail of the convoy :D but unluckily no signal was there...i hope every1 reached safely home. tc all and waiting to c u guys again ....
The world is not FLAT, Whatever the TERRAIN, there's JEEP. Get in n Get movin. The WORLD is WAITING.
Arif AKA Desert_Rat (Al-Ain)
Jeep Wrangler Sport - 2013 - Grey - BFG 285/70/16
H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers, 2.5" TeraFlex coils, Rancho RS7000 Shocks, Rancho RS5000 Steering stablizer, AOR Dual Exhaust muffler, SUPER Chip Tune, AirAid CAI

ANIT (4) Newbie (7)

050-6230947

mahzen

Post by mahzen »

Thamks a lot Waleed , Karker and the super star mustafa

It was very nice trip spcialy for the new member like me

All our best wishes for ali mansor

Also we hpoe that the Pajiro door of Icet Tea became fine :D

:) :) :)

Hamdy

Monty
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Monty »

Waleed , thank you very much for the trip , it was very much fun .. and thanks also for Ultramind and Autoscriptor for second lead and recovery .

And thanks for everyone joined this trip for the great company , specially Moustafa and his great voice

also i would like to thank every one for helping me in my little accident .. specially Waleed & Autoscriptor .

See you all soon inshallah

Mohamed Montaser
050-4420794

Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014 - "Extreme Edition"

razer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by razer »

Thank you for organising this trip Waleed. It was a nice, easy, and relaxing route.

The family that had joined me had lots of fun, and are now contemplating buying a 4x4!

Thanks again Waleed.

nuclear
Advanced
Advanced

Post by nuclear »

Sorry to miss all that fun .. but work :x :x :x :x

Mans .. I hope Mr. Ali is Ok now
ANTI JEEP
:-)  Very Happy to be AD4x4 member :-)
The Journey of 1000 miles begins with a broken fan belt & a leaky tire ;)

talaat

Kind of RELAXING TRIP.

Post by talaat »

Hi All

I think people who make events successful and all of you were great. :party:

First of all thanks Waleed for the trip organization and support .... :thankyou:
we missed you "Mans" hope Ali better and well now
i feel sorry 4 Montaser "allah satar" take care.
thanks Karkar for the great photos.
and thanks Islam 4 your good company. :Meetings:
nice to meet you all new members.

As usually great trip ... my family and I really enjoy it looking forward for the next tripssss..... :?: :?:

talaat,

humsafar77
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by humsafar77 »

Thank you Waleed fr organising such a great and relaxing trip and a special thank for taking a route which was not earlier ruined by other people. I can imagine it is quite difficult to explore a new and easy route specially in Pink Rock area.

In sohrt I enjoyed the Company of my Family and My AD4x4 Family. It was great meeting you Arif and Tariq, Hope to see you guys again.

Oh!! Then what is it humsafar???

hmmmm,    It is a Desert Ride................................