Liwa festival camping

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Liwa festival camping

Post by iguana »

It was really a nice way to spend the week end .. 10 cars gathered from Abu Dhabi, drove all the way to Liwa following Yehia .. We reached the camp at around 10 p.m. .. Half an hour later Dubai group arrived with another 12 cars ..

We started setting up the tents .. fire .. Food ... and then all gathered around the fire singing all night till 5 a.m. ...

Next day .. we woke up in the early morning with the noise of the bikes (Actually these people didn't stop playing all night as usual) Had breakfast .. sat together for a chat ...

Waleed and Yehia took some members out for a nice drive and the other stayed in the camp just relaxing. and collected the camping gear ...

When all arrived from the drive, we decided to set together under an open tent .. playing games and enjoying ..

We agreed to stay till night to watch the cars climbing up the Moreb Dune .. A group who had work next day decided to leave early .. So they left with Yehia

Fire works started at 7.00 and then the fun ... We didn't watch till the end as we decided to leave at 9.00 p.m.

It was a very nice group, me and my family enjoyed a lot .. Thanks for everybody and hope you also enjoyed Liwa
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Another great week end with the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to all of you for everything.... Nice chit chat, BBQ, Dodge-ram, it was nice meeting you and your brother. Iguana, why you didn't want to take the Cayenne for the trip?????? :lol:
Waleed and Yehia, thanks for leading us, it was a great trip in a great place with great people :D :D
Ice tea, hope you reach home savely (you were tired man) Prada and Yann next time, let organize some games.....it was nice being with you
Nadia, I was surprise, you were following me without difficulty on our way back!!! ( you need to by quad now for Malik):wink: :wink:

Have a nice week and see you next week-end

Wasabi

PRADA
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by PRADA »

Hey there,

Nice and lovely weekend, nice people, i think everybody enjoyed the cold and the engines around the camp!!!
I enjoyed a lot, to be with you there. Happy Birthday Waleed!! And thanks for leading us in the dunes.
iguana we have to go camping more often, yehia wasabi, Gulcin, ghazzal, nestor, nadia, dodge_ram (dj) and everyone who joined, we had a nice time, huh?

Well, my 7 guests really loved it, the couple with kids ( Jean-Daniel, Florence, and the kids: Salomé and Solal), Yann the derbouka master, and the couple with the jeep (Bruno and Anne) all Sorbonne's: Bruno told me he will sign up! He liked the atmosphere, the open mind and friendly people..
And it was his first drive on the sand! the club is absolutely what he was looking for.

On my way back, i took the Hameem road and when i reached the car museum, i saw something incredible. I was approaching, i saw the pyramid of the museum, and in the front, a big black shape but couldn't tell what was this... Then i saw lights of police cars, and big surprise:: a plane! 8O A boeing! on the road!
i can't tell what happened and what this plane was doing here. He crashed the front yard of the museum, just beside the big Land Rover. So police ask me to cross, and i passed under the back of the plane!!!

i've never been so amazed before!

Anyone took this road??? any infos???

PRADA :ad4x4: you rock!

mahzen

Post by mahzen »

well organised iguana, thank you

thansk a lot waleed and yahya for the great support

Hamdy_________________

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

What a wonderful day with wonderful group.
It was a big surprise from my wife and my friends celebrating my ?? birthday, thank you all.
Every one spent the first day singing, and trying to make as much noise as possible not to allow anyone to sleep.

Dear Nadia and Prada it was really nice meeting you after long time, of course Dodge-ram it was a great pleasure meeting you and your brother.

Dubai Group didn’t want to leave and they started to think about camping for the second night but it was difficult for the people who have work next day morning

Thanks yehia & Islam for your assistance and support ,

Thank you all for coming we enjoyed the company.
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

PRADA wrote:Hey there,

Nice and lovely weekend, nice people, i think everybody enjoyed the cold and the engines around the camp!!!
I enjoyed a lot, to be with you there. Happy Birthday Waleed!! And thanks for leading us in the dunes.
iguana we have to go camping more often, yehia wasabi, Gulcin, ghazzal, nestor, nadia, dodge_ram (dj) and everyone who joined, we had a nice time, huh?

Well, my 7 guests really loved it, the couple with kids ( Jean-Daniel, Florence, and the kids: Salomé and Solal), Yann the derbouka master, and the couple with the jeep (Bruno and Anne) all Sorbonne's: Bruno told me he will sign up! He liked the atmosphere, the open mind and friendly people..
And it was his first drive on the sand! the club is absolutely what he was looking for.

On my way back, i took the Hameem road and when i reached the car museum, i saw something incredible. I was approaching, i saw the pyramid of the museum, and in the front, a big black shape but couldn't tell what was this... Then i saw lights of police cars, and big surprise:: a plane! 8O A boeing! on the road!
i can't tell what happened and what this plane was doing here. He crashed the front yard of the museum, just beside the big Land Rover. So police ask me to cross, and i passed under the back of the plane!!!

i've never been so amazed before!

Anyone took this road??? any infos???

PRADA :ad4x4: you rock!

Sounds like the Rainbow Sheikh has a new toy.... :D

agghazal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by agghazal »

i dont know how to explain how much we had a wonderful time in liwa
it was amazing and especially the fog in the morning
special thanks to our chairman for arranging a wonderful day
also to yehia for giving me the chance to drive his car after the modificatins he did and man ur car is rook . and God bless u
and to waleed for the beautiful company
Doodge ram for the beautiful music
and to all who shared with us these beautiful moments
see u soon insha alah in next events
No Face No Name No number, But My soul is like the Thunder..

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

What nice event… well organized and amazing atmosphere except sound of the bikes :angry:

Wasabi Nice to meet you face to face….. :wink:

agghazal :lol: :lol: :lol: Yehia still cleaning his car after you took it for you 30 minutes trip
:?: :lol:
iguana I'm not happy from you….you should tell us that you will bring a heater with you :evil: I slept squeezing my self from the cold like snake :itscold:

Yehia always there with great mood ..... :okfriend:

Waleed Man happy birthday ….. One of our gangs he hates jeeps & jeepers :lol:

Nadia & PRADA nice to meet you ladies :D

AD4X4 rocking always :ad4x4:

Just love it
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

Nestor

Fantastic

Post by Nestor »

Thanks iguana for organizing the trip.

It was nice to be back with the group.
Nice to meet again familiar faces and new faces. :D

My visitors enjoyed the trip so much, even though it was so cold that night.

See you all in the near future!

Monty
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Monty »

Amazing night and day , i enjoyed being with you all guys .

Islam , Yahia .. Thank you very much for your support .

Waleed , thank you for the trip and Happy birthday my friend .

Wasabi , dodge ... nice meeting you for the first time

see you all soon
Mohamed Montaser
050-4420794

Toyota FJ Cruiser 2014 - "Extreme Edition"

talaat

Liwa Camp 2009 .....

Post by talaat »

Hi All

Its really pleasure to be part of AD 4x4 group, :okfriend:

Wonderful Liwa day ... We did enjoyed The company and The Camping, :camping:

Thank you so much ... :thankyou: ... Waleed, Islam, Yahia, Montaser, Hamdy, Magdy, Mr. Hassan, wael, Amr, Islam 2, Islam 3 and every one

Happy Birthday Waleed .... !! :bday:

Nice to meet you all new ..... !! :cheers1:

TALAAT - PAJERO

Nadia
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Nadia »

Hi every body,

Thanks a lot to Islam for giving us the chance to attend such great events and places. Chouuuukren Katiiiir! :behold:
Thanks to Yehia, always with a peaceful face and a hot cofee :thankyou:
It was great camping all together with the families. It was amzing seeing the kids running safely within the camp at 3 am.

Wasabi, remind me next time to give you advices oon how to drive fast and still be able to spot radars. May be 180km/h is too fast for a little Canelle :makingfun:

Waleed, it was great seeing again, Happy Birthday again. Your cake was great :bday:

Emilie, it was nice to meet you and your friends. They did very well in the dunes.

The small drive in the dune was good. We didn't have enough

Nadia
<a name="_MailAutoSig"><strong>Nadia</strong></a>

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Nadia wrote:Hi every body,

Wasabi, remind me next time to give you advices oon how to drive fast and still be able to spot radars. May be 180km/h is too fast for a little Canelle :makingfun:

Nadia
No no Nadia, I was busy looking at my rear-view mirror to see if you were following
:driving:
:jeeping:

Wasabi

Nadia
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Nadia »

Wasabi wrote:
Nadia wrote:Hi every body,

Nadia
No no Nadia, I was busy looking at my rear-view mirror to see if you were following
:driving:
:jeeping:

Wasabi
Yeah, right you were looking back :okfriend:
<a name="_MailAutoSig"><strong>Nadia</strong></a>

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

another nice trip with the big family, thanks to everyone who made this meeting a nice one.
see you all soon.
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES