All reports about trips and events
Nadia
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Photo Gallery,

Post by Nadia »

Nahhash wrote:
Nadia wrote:Hi there,

I have been trying to download some pics in the gallery, I haven't managed to do anything on the site.

any suggestions :oops:

Nadia
Nadia, you need to resize the pics to lower size and dimensions before uploading
Just saw your pics, they are great.
Will put mine tomorrow, I have them on my other pc.
Thanks

Nadia
<a name="_MailAutoSig"><strong>Nadia</strong></a>

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

What a fantastic weekend........

Mpenzi you provide everything in your trips....Great company, nice route, fantastic weather........A***HOLE Brits who think they own this beautiful country :evil: :evil: (Im a brit too before anyone gets offended) But they soon ran away when my Father In Law, Tony "The Mad Axeman of Oman" confronted them..... 8O

We even had a new club formed AD2x2 and the new Wadi Nightclub had its opening night (Mac you really need to turn your music down at night you were keeping some people awake) :lol: :lol:

Oh, we even had a rescue mission to find a missing Audi for AD4x4 member Edwardo, who forgot where he parked it..... :roll:

Sorry we had to leave a little early but had to go to Dibba to take my Brother In-law home.......

Thanks for some great memories........

Abu Jaguar

If you are NAHASH , I AM ABU JAGUAR

Post by Abu Jaguar »

Nahhash FYI , I just came home .

So I have no problem in packing all night and day and being a family man :cry:

I have no time to rest with Jaguar and the camping gear. All comes together.

Salam
Abu Jaguar Bin Za3lan Al Bahra

Happy now ?
____________________________________________________________________________________

Mercedes_240E

Post by Mercedes_240E »

First of all, I would like to thank Mpenzi for this trip and for the fantastic weekend.

Thanks for Nahhash, Nadia and Mpenzi who really helped me in this trip.

It was really nice to meet you all, Mpenzi, Nahhash, Nadia, Omar & Ingrid, Wassin & Family, Mac, Ahmad, Halwa and all.

Mac, Sorry if I kept you awake until 3am (However, some other people were with me) but just for your information I was watching the camp all the night because the obnoxious Brits had some plans to attack the camp during the night.

I think every body is wondering what will happen to the Mercedes after this trip? You can find the answer in the below photo from yesterday.

Thanks all for the great company and next trip will be with my 4x4.

Nadia
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Nadia »

Mercedes_240E wrote:First of all, I would like to thank Mpenzi for this trip and for the fantastic weekend.

It was really nice to meet you all, Mpenzi, Nahhash, Nadia, Omar & Ingrid, Wassin & Family, Mac, Ahmad, Halwa and all.

Mac, Sorry if I kept you awake until 3am (However, some other people were with me) but just for your information I was watching the camp all the night because the obnoxious Brits had some plans to attack the camp during the night.

I think every body is wondering what will happen to the Mercedes after this trip? You can find the answer in the below photo from yesterday.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I am so sorry for your car :cry:
You repear it and then send the bill to your friend who advised you to bring it for the trip :twisted:
Good luck
Nadia
<a name="_MailAutoSig"><strong>Nadia</strong></a>

Nahhash
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahhash »

Mercedes_240E wrote:First of all, I would like to thank Mpenzi for this trip and for the fantastic weekend.

Abdelhaleem, sorry for that, hope will be easy matter. I have an idea, leave the car like this, its a 4X4 now :)
MOHAMMAD

Abu Jaguar

Smart

Post by Abu Jaguar »

Good one Nahash.

I think you are right , as we do most of us i mean . leave everything as it is and once you are done. get it fixed.

Hope nothing serious .

Salam
Abu Jaguar Bin Za3lan Al Bahra

Happy now ?
____________________________________________________________________________________

Barkil
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Barkil »

Nadia wrote:
You repear it and then send the bill to your friend who advised you to bring it for the trip :twisted:

Nadia
What i always advise my friends is :
"Do Not follow me, or do it at ur own risk"

and for the kids:
"Do not do this at home (or outside home or anywhere else)"
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Forgive and forget

nagati

Post by nagati »

Hellooo Mpenzi, Helloo everyone

I just want to say it was a wonderful trip, all the group was great, i wish we could make another one soon,
thanks for the marshals how was with us,

see you guys soon :cheers1:
Omar Nagati : 050 1098123

chingbee

Post by chingbee »

So sorry for my delayed messsage...been so busy-work-wise. Just want to say thanks for the camping trip last weekend. My sister,nephew and friends all had a great time. I must say I have found new respect for my Tuc ( as I call my car), eventhough mine is the least expensive car! I literally hugged my car when I got home (after the car wash, of course). I was afraid to get a flat tire the whole time. Am so glad my friend was such a good driver. Had it been me behind the wheels, I would have had you marshals in tears.

It was really nice meeting all of you. Thanks to all the marshalls who helped make the trip a memorable one. Hope to see you guys again sometime.

Chingbee