The Beast Trip 20th Feb

All reports about trips and events
Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

The Beast Trip 20th Feb

Post by Desert Ghost »

As scheduled, we left at AD driving to Swiehan to refuel and meet Batal there. We started off Nahel corssing a small sea of dunes till we reached the big ones. Some parts were diffecult to over come and we had couple of stucks, I started with the second one after Bulldozer and then the rest of the teram did their parts as well :twisted: :P :wink:

I have to say that the high altitude lanuch break view was like WOW 8O 8O 8) Breaking at a very high dune and fixing the shelter with the guys, just gave the moment of never wanna leave and just enjoy the view around us. Thanx G-man for the shade :wink:

Followed our challenging track a yumy yumy Machboos Deyay (Bedwen style dinner) :lol: :P where all the guys just had some rest, talking, playing some techno and old style mucis, while Sahrawi (Mahmood) and myself were preparing the dinner (Can't wait to see the picx) :roll:

Thanx (Batal, Bulldozer, Sahrawi, anTrax, BlackEvil, JC, Mood, g-man, kerMitt) for the exciting trip and sorry for those who couldn’t make it. Mood & Ali couldn’t make it with their cars due to some oil leak problem, yet they joined as Cos.

Thanx every one for the great trip and hope this will be repeated soon :wink: :wink:

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

... oh how I missed that trip :cry:

Abdulla, I hope you gonna make another one where I can try to follow yo 8) , please!!!!

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Thanks Abdullah for the wonderful day out, long time we haven't done an advanced level trip, it really remove the rust form our cars, the route was extra nice specially when drive with great people.

MMMMMMMMMM Mackbous was very tasty; you are not only Desert ghost but a great chef as well.

Enjoyed your company guys.

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Jo wrote:... oh how I missed that trip :cry:

Abdulla, I hope you gonna make another one where I can try to follow yo 8) , please!!!!

:hat:
Same feelings here Jo... in that trip, i felt that i was missing a good group of ad4x4 buddies. But u gatta be in for the next one :wink:
Last edited by Desert Ghost on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Batal wrote:Thanks Abdullah for the wonderful day out, long time we haven't done an advanced level trip, it really remove the rust form our cars, the route was extra nice specially when drive with great people.

MMMMMMMMMM Mackbous was very tasty; you are not only Desert ghost but a great chef as well.

Enjoyed your company guys.
Hala Batal...it was cool to have you with as well :P thanx for coming all the way from DXB. Ya i have to say that the big dunes were lots of fun. Next time, I will start off the big ones right away :wink:

Glad you liked the dinner yesterday 8)

It sounds that i am going to fix a machboos with every trip i will arrange :P :P

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

thanx for the picx G-man... funny ones :P

Guys where are the rest of the picxxxx :evil:

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

high dunes, nasty small dunes, sand shower, lovely food, roaring V8 and lovely company. thank you abdulla for the catering and thanks for everyone for the wonderful time. I just woke up from a 17 hours sleep after the trip :D

G-man
Advanced
Advanced

Post by G-man »

:bravo: Very nice trip... Enjoyed it immensely.
2000 Patrol 4.5 Auto Petrol - Old Man EMU 2" Lift + 2" Body Lift - 15mm Radius Arm Spacer - ARB Lockers Front & Rear - 4.6 Diff Gears - Mickey Thompson MTZs 315/75/16 - IPF 900XS Lights - Garmin 276C.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Enjoyed every second out of it, Chef Desert Ghost thanx for the trip & the tasty dinner, am very lazy t upload the pics & Sahrawi video where he kick A** the Quads & Bikes on the Steep slip face of the BigDune heheheheheeeeeeheeeeeee, they all stand astonished watching him all over the slip face, next time will finish it on alYahar big dunes.

Every one has his share in the stucks Coffee breaks, the best one was the double stuck of Kermit & G-man while they were still connected by the strap, still wondering who got stuck 1st :roll:

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

What To Say.................
One of the best trips Thanx all.................
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

jc

Post by jc »

Same as Mood What to say

Great Trip
Great Company
Great FOOOOOOD

Thank you Abdulla next time I will use 4 wheel :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ali
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Ali »

First Mood's jeep was out of service before we hit the sand :lol:

Next Mood was a co-pilot in Kermit jeep and the sway bar was broken :lol: but completed the trip :evil:

Then again Mood was in my nissan and it also started leaking oil from the front axcel oil seal.

MOOOOOD i think you are Cursed :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OVER ALL JEEPS forced me to make joks about them and whoever do that (and will not share sympathy to others :lol: ) will have the same consequences and will pay the price :evil: :evil:

Thanks Desert_Ghost for the trip man...and to the great poeple around us...

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

BlackEvil wrote:First Mood's jeep was out of service before we hit the sand :lol:

Next Mood was a co-pilot in Kermit jeep and the sway bar was broken :lol: but completed the trip :evil:

Then again Mood was in my nissan and it also started leaking oil from the front axcel oil seal.

MOOOOOD i think you are Cursed :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OVER ALL JEEPS forced me to make joks about them and whoever do that (and will not share sympathy to others :lol: ) will have the same consequences and will pay the price :evil: :evil:

Thanks Desert_Ghost for the trip man...and to the great poeple around us...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

jc wrote:Same as Mood What to say

Great Trip
Great Company
Great FOOOOOOD

Thank you Abdulla next time I will use 4 wheel :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ummm ok...next time i will make sure that your 4wheel will be engaged till it get burned out 8O 8O 8O :D :twisted:

jc

Post by jc »

Desert Ghost wrote:
jc wrote:Same as Mood What to say

Great Trip
Great Company
Great FOOOOOOD

Ummm ok...next time i will make sure that your 4wheel will be engaged till it get burned out 8O 8O 8O :D :twisted:

hehehehehe WHEN ????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: