"Lets go and play" Report.................

All reports about trips and events
halwa

"Lets go and play" Report.................

Post by halwa »

I would like to thank you all for having fun with me today. We all met at the Airport Adnoc and left for Sweihan at 11H30. Gased all the cars and headed for Naheel town where we deflated and had our short briefing.

Headed for the dunes and started our fun afternoon. We done a lot of cresting, slide sloping ect. You all demonstrated exellent convoy and radio skills. Thank you Nessie, Jaco, Breavehart and tom for the assistance today, you all done a fine job - keep it up!!! Nahhash and Yayos, you guys done great in this semi advance trip - keep it up and your up-grade will come soon.

Hope you feel better soon Nahhash and please keep us posted with your well being.

Hope to see you all soon.

Best Regards
Halwa

PS: Album created, please upload your pics.
Last edited by halwa on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

Thanks Halwa for a great fun, and many thanks for giving me the lead for a while :wink:

I'll upload the pictures once the album is added to the gallery

Any picture for an FJ stuck on the crest is fake :lol: or it could be photoshop production :D

Great company guys , hope to see you again soon...

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

braveheart wrote:Thanks Halwa for a great fun, and many thanks for giving me the lead for a while :wink:

I'll upload the pictures once the album is added to the gallery

Any picture for an FJ stuck on the crest is fake :lol: or it could be photoshop production :D

Great company guys , hope to see you again soon...
:makingfun: truth hurts, Sorry guys I supposed to join but It was too late for me to join then Go back to work from there, my other option was to support Mike0967 in his Big convoy, then back to work :x , been promised of very nice pics for the trucks on each crest :twisted:

Nessie
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nessie »

Halwa,

Thanks for an excellent day out, enjoyed the drive, enjoyed the people...... sorry was not there for BBQ, next time :D

Looking forward to your next trip

Nessie

Nahhash
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahhash »

Thank you Halwa, a wonderful desert drive, very soft sand, most difficult I ever tried. It was a great new experience.
Nessie, Jaco and Tom thank you for your support. Braveheart and Yayos, thank you for your cool company.

Thanks a lot Halwa for taking care, I'm better now, at least at home near the required facilties :roll:
MOHAMMAD

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Salamat Nahhash, the guys missed your BBQ this time, next time ISA so I can be there

Nahhash
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahhash »

Bulldozer wrote:Salamat Nahhash, the guys missed your BBQ this time, next time ISA so I can be there
"Allah Ysalmak" thanks Bulldozer, it was my bad chance I could not stay for BBQ though totally prepared. U most welcome for the next BBQ, we'll arrange it soon then :)
MOHAMMAD

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

Nahhash wrote:
Bulldozer wrote:Salamat Nahhash, the guys missed your BBQ this time, next time ISA so I can be there
"Allah Ysalmak" thanks Bulldozer, it was my bad chance I could not stay for BBQ though totally prepared. U most welcome for the next BBQ, we'll arrange it soon then :)

Im not misssing your BBQ, count me in.... 8)

Nahhash
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahhash »

andleadunn wrote:
Nahhash wrote:

Im not misssing your BBQ, count me in.... 8)
Trip closed... waiting list plz :D
MOHAMMAD

YaYoS
Marshal
Marshal

Post by YaYoS »

thanks halwa for a graet trip , the XJ do well , and the trip like advance trip
i enjoyed the drive with all guys in da trip
thanks nahhash for cold water and salamat again :cry: missing ur BBQ but ur health in the first man
thanks all for nice company and see u again
_______
|_Jeep_|
(OlllllllO)

Tom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tom »

Halwa, thanks for a great day in the sand. You chose a great route with lots of variety in the types of dunes. It was great for my daughter too, she thinks you are a neat bunch of people. Nessie has made a new red haired friend.

The overnight camp out with my daughter went fine. We packed up early this morning as the wind came up. Breakfast was a bit sandy but otherwise it was fun.

It will take me a day or two to get the pictures uploaded. Bulldozer told me how to upload them in bulk on our last trip together. Let's hope I can remember.

Tom and Brynne

Jacques
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jacques »

Thank you John for a very enjoyable afternoon, and giving me the opportunity to lead for a short distance. Thanks to all of you for making it a great day in the sand. See you all next time.
2007 JK Sport, 16" Pro Comp Rims, 33" Tyres, 2.5" Terraflex liftkit, Garmin 276C and in need of more!!