Huge camping trip in Liwa

All reports about trips and events
wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Yehya.

The trip was great and I was not trying to complain or anything like that. It was just an observation.

In light of the situation there it was a most comendable trip that you organised and lead.

Hats off to you and all others at AD4x4 for the selfless dedication and service that you provide.

You guys are the BEST !!!

Wasif

autoscriptor
Advanced
Advanced

Post by autoscriptor »

ultramind wrote:ps . mood & antrax ..................... let's do it again some other time :twisted: :twisted:
Hey Karkar,

Seems like we need some newbie tracks in Liwa. You might report the track you took with Mood and Antrax back to all club marshals and they should make it the standard Liwa newbie drive. :twisted:
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

autoscriptor wrote:
ultramind wrote:ps . mood & antrax ..................... let's do it again some other time :twisted: :twisted:
Hey Karkar,

Seems like we need some newbie tracks in Liwa. You might report the track you took with Mood and Antrax back to all club marshals and they should make it the standard Liwa newbie drive. :twisted:

:twisted: yeah, i love the idea

Autoscriptor, very nice pics you post on the gallery! :okaay:
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

alshamsi_m
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Huge camping trip in Liwa

Post by alshamsi_m »

hello iquana

Thanks for the invitation .... Liwa is along drive cuse my friends & I had to dive around 500 kms from RAK and Sharjah .... But the company and the place worth the trouble !!

There was a miss understanding and my group was left behaind in the camp .... So ... We made our own tripe ... No marshals ... A guy with a green sheroki joined us thinking that we were Marshals ... Well ..we managed to get him back to the camp in one peace :)
Since everyone left in the afternoon we drove back to Sharjah and had our BBQ on RAK highway around 12 midnight.... Well..that iall ...and see all soon