Spacial trip for Prada and her friends report

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Spacial trip for Prada and her friends report

Post by iguana »

Saturday 4th of April, we took Prada and her friends in a special trip to show them the desert.

It was a great trip, great company, and I think everybody enjoyed.

Thanks Zero_adam for taking part of the lead.

And for Al Maqboul Family for the fun and Music, Offroad for joining, Diver for helping ad Prada for bringing your group
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Spacial trip for Prada and her friends report

Post by Wasabi »

what a nice trip :!: :!: :!: Gulcin and I did enjoy a lot. It was nice to see you all. Thanks to Prada for organizing this trip. The BBQ was great with a lot of fun and jokes.
See you soon my friends (this week end with Xof?)

Wasabi

Ali: Mabrook for the upgrade :wink:
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Zero_adam

Post by Zero_adam »

well what can i say,it was great trip and it was my second trip to lead, met new friends and i had a nice evening, and Iguana, prada and Wasabi thank you very much

PRADA
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by PRADA »

BONJOUR!!!!

A great day out, my friends were really impressed and i want to thank them for beeing so enthusiastic: Elena, Marc, Imene, Léo, Ophélie, Mariam, Hassan, Ahmed, Isabelle, Mehdi and Mélissa. :D
They were amazed !! Thanks Taher for letting Ahmed ride with you, Thanks DIVER to take Elena with you, Thanks Khaled for Léo, Wasabi for Mariam, and Islam for Ophélie.
Hassan was not scared with me ( no he was, hihihihi :twisted: :twisted: ), he just wondered if i can make it sometimes ... he wants to drive next time!
Elena destroyed DIVER's right ear. 8O
Ahmed Zaghloul did not throw out with Taher :mrgreen:
Léo was really happy with Khaled al Magboul: two crazy together :D
Imene (pajero) was proud to take Marc in the desert. :chick:
Medhi (an other Prado!), his first time, did very well!! His wife Isabelle said it was a bit scary, and the little daughter said "papa's car is fun".

And of course the camping fire at night was adorable, Thanks JC for bringing a tree!! ( dead tree), Marc was singing (he's a singer), Taher was dancing (he's not a dancer). The weather was with us, comparing to the rain the previous day...

When we got back to the station, they just asked me "When is Part 2"??

Saeed, thanks for joining , long time no see! Ali thanks a lot for the lead and Mabrouk for your star!!!
JC and Joyce, nice to see u again i've missed you guys!!!
Khaled , u bought a farm???
Islam merci ya Mozo :wink:

:ad4x4:

PRADA :heart:

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Emilie for introducing your wonderful friends. I enjoyed the company, desert, weather, camp fire, Khalid's animals sounds, Marc's singing & Elena's screaming :lol: Glad that your friends enjoyed :P

Can't wait for part II. Elena has to be there, tell her my right ear is better now :lol:

Cheers :mrgreen:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

DiVeR wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Emilie for introducing your wonderful friends. I enjoyed the company, desert, weather, camp fire, Khalid's animals sounds, Marc's singing & Elena's screaming :lol: Glad that your friends enjoyed :P

Can't wait for part II. Elena has to be there, tell her my right ear is better now :lol:

Cheers :mrgreen:
Some body has to tell your wife about the party, am waiting your effort for SAT trip
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded