Iguana Camping trip

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Iguana Camping trip

Post by iguana »

All met at the BMW Maqta Bridge on time, our group was too small, so we left on time to hit the sand

We had a good drive, but we have some cars with kids who were scared from side sloping so we had to slow down the paste of the trip.

Everybody enjoyed, we stopped in a play area, to play on a huge dune. Marshals and Advanced drivers just released the adrenaline

At night, everybody was tired, and no one camped except me, Sandi and Omar_Kid

we just enjoyed the quite night in the desert, wake up 7 a.m. with some wind, packed and drove back to ABu Dhabi

Hope all enjoyed the trip and see you soon in next trips

Album created, please upload the pictures
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

HummerSandi

Re: Iguana Camping trip

Post by HummerSandi »

Thanks for organizing, Iguana... I want to thank everyone for the support on my first trip :heart: I felt safe and with each dune passed, more confident... well, less scared! :D

See you soon... can't wait for trip #2!
Sandi B. the happy owner of the H3 formerly known as "Mac's Hummer" :P

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

Thanks Iguana for a great trip, everyone enjoyed it, even the scared little faces in some cars :)

Sorry for the camping man, dont know what happened to the group, they were worried about the weather I guess, that's why they did not stay for the camping

Thanks to all, it was a safe and fun all the way, everyone were impressed with the level of organisation and safety

until next time ...

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

What an amazing night, really was a nice, quiet and windy night, it was the most pleasant night for me in the desert.
Big thanks boss for the shower to clean the sand from my eyes and for the morning coffee,
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

Zero_adam

Post by Zero_adam »

It was nice trip, rout was nice and easy everyone were impressed of the organization and the most important I met new members and the old faces from the other trip ( bulldozer, hany, amin, Jax and JC) so thank you for the nice trip iguana and thanks to yaiah for the nice lead.

Pierre
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Pierre »

Thanks for this very good trip, it was fun, and my passenger / tourist enjoyed the discovery of the desert and the beauty of UAE.

See you soon

Pierre