Testing Mood's FJ ............. NewBie

All reports about trips and events
Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Testing Mood's FJ ............. NewBie

Post by Wasabi »

Jax wrote:
Wasabi wrote:..... It was my first experience driving a toy box and ..................I liked it! It was fun and would like to thanks Abu Jaguar for that. Now I have to sell my LC and the “Nana Bag” as Urister call it will be mine. (Hope quickly).
:lol: :lol: And another one bites the dust and joins the olllllllo'ers - congrats Wasabi - now you know what we mean when we say:
"It's a Jeep Thing!" :wink: :wink: :wink:

BTW - we need to find a new name for your ride now - any suggestions?
Jax, not to fast, I need to sell mine first then by the TJ :D
I have few names already......
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Adsonic

Post by Adsonic »

I really had a great time over there, meeting new friends and having interesting discussion during recovery stops is something I really enjoyed and something I would be looking forward to doing again. Although I was riding shotgun, but never the less I was having hell of a time riding with
Mood as I too never took an FJ to the dunes before and was wondering about its limitations. I was taken by surprise how it behaved exceptionally well on those tracks, all that while we never really pushed the engine that hard and we never really turned off the A/C :mrgreen: …… but I guess you can take a school-bus and drive it all day without getting stuck if you have someone like Mood behind the wheel :twisted: ..... you sure can drive bro there’s no question about it, I was extremely impressed with your instincts and reflexes.

Over here in Kuwait we don’t have such dunes, and to be told that what I saw was nothing compared to other places only fueled my need to build a custom trailer to bring my beast to the playground.

The trip was worth flying in as it was way better than what I had in mind, everyone practiced matured driving and control was always there from marshals and co. to prevent unnecessary risks.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mood, Kalemero and Ameen (anTrax brother) for going out of their ways to make my stay in AD as if I was still back home with my friends ….. if it wasn’t for you Kalemero I would still be in Dubai driving around with my tires looking for the Dry-Deck in Al-Aweer to ship them. thank you guys you’re the best.

Later all,

Adsonic

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

Jax wrote:
Wasabi wrote:..... It was my first experience driving a toy box and ..................I liked it! It was fun and would like to thanks Abu Jaguar for that. Now I have to sell my LC and the “Nana Bag” as Urister call it will be mine. (Hope quickly).
:lol: :lol: And another one bites the dust and joins the olllllllo'ers - congrats Wasabi - now you know what we mean when we say:
"It's a Jeep Thing!" :wink: :wink: :wink:

BTW - we need to find a new name for your ride now - any suggestions?
Jax - no need for suggestion, the name is N a n a B a g

Jax

Post by Jax »

Uristier wrote: Jax - no need for suggestion, the name is N a n a B a g
N a n a B a g --------> :?: :?: :?: Mint Bag :?: :?: :?:

watheq
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by watheq »

Jax wrote:
wassabi...another converter to jeep
who is next
may be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PROUD TO BE AD4X4 MARSHAL

Nasser
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nasser »

watheq wrote:
Jax wrote:
wassabi...another converter to jeep
who is next
may be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Good wishing Watheq, and believe me, that is when u will truly enjoy offroading, only in a Jeep :D
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014 in Dune Shade ~~~~For Sale~~~~
Nasser Al Karby - 0506668026

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

good i dea... we start naming Jeepers by a maaesel name!!! we start by JAX > RoseJax !!!

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Gladiator wrote:good i dea... we start naming Jeepers by a maaesel name!!! we start by JAX > RoseJax !!!

Gladiator NO Hijacking without permission, Be in the trip then Hijack :twisted:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

Adsonic wrote:I really had a great time over there, meeting new friends and having interesting discussion during recovery stops is something I really enjoyed and something I would be looking forward to doing again. Although I was riding shotgun, but never the less I was having hell of a time riding with
Mood as I too never took an FJ to the dunes before and was wondering about its limitations. I was taken by surprise how it behaved exceptionally well on those tracks, all that while we never really pushed the engine that hard and we never really turned off the A/C :mrgreen: …… but I guess you can take a school-bus and drive it all day without getting stuck if you have someone like Mood behind the wheel :twisted: ..... you sure can drive bro there’s no question about it, I was extremely impressed with your instincts and reflexes.

Over here in Kuwait we don’t have such dunes, and to be told that what I saw was nothing compared to other places only fueled my need to build a custom trailer to bring my beast to the playground.

The trip was worth flying in as it was way better than what I had in mind, everyone practiced matured driving and control was always there from marshals and co. to prevent unnecessary risks.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mood, Kalemero and Ameen (anTrax brother) for going out of their ways to make my stay in AD as if I was still back home with my friends ….. if it wasn’t for you Kalemero I would still be in Dubai driving around with my tires looking for the Dry-Deck in Al-Aweer to ship them. thank you guys you’re the best.

Later all,

Adsonic
Hehehehehehehehehe Next time I'll Try To Do It . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
See you soon and you are welcome any time here with your Family.....
:ad4x4:
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

watheq
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by watheq »

YES NASSER....I WILL DO JUST THAT..........................
Last edited by watheq on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
PROUD TO BE AD4X4 MARSHAL

Mero
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mero »

wassabi.... WELCOME to the world of the colored boxes... enjoy it :D
___oooo__
[l_,o[____]o,
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)=0=)_)

BONS AND SKULL 2001 (TJ 2001)

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

Boys and girls...Wasabi san hasn't yet pulled the trigger on the deal....he's dipped his toe in the water, but he hasn't yet jumped!!
Theres still time for me to talk him out of it before its too late!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

Adsonic
Glad to hear to enjoyed our little part of the world. looking forward to seeing, and hearing your LS1 powered monster over here one day!
Good luck with it
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

Adsonic wrote:I really had a great time over there, meeting new friends and having interesting discussion during recovery stops is something I really enjoyed and something I would be looking forward to doing again. Although I was riding shotgun, but never the less I was having hell of a time riding with

Later all,

Adsonic

hala abdulllah it was my pleasure to meet you and really had fun with your company and hope you had fun in the drive i wanted to come to the trip but thought it was in the afternoon but dicovered very late that it is in the mooring , your are most welcome brother you are between your brothers and if i were in kuwait you will do the same :D , and will be waiting you comming next time but not for 1 day you should stay for at least 1 week and dont worry about anything :) and adsonic dont forget to update me regarding the tires if they reached to kuwait . :D hope top see you sooon and anytime you come to the UAE you have our numbers just call .

Goood to hear that you all had fun and thanks moood for taking care of our special guest adsonic :D
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

Adsonic

Post by Adsonic »

Maddog and Kalemero, that's sounds like a plan :twisted: ..... will sure be planning on getting there and spend little more time with you all.

Kalemero, I got the tires and they're now on my GMC ..... pics will be posted later :mrgreen: