Piggies Playtime.......26/06/09

All reports about trips and events
Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Piggies Playtime.......26/06/09

Post by Andy »

Xtreme wrote:Hi Andy,
If you have any pics from the trip, can you please create an album so that we can upload our photos and share it.
Thanks man see you again.
:cheers1:

Hi mate, we appear to have a gallery problem, Antrax is on the case and when we get it sorted I will get an Album up there asap.

Cheers
Andy.... :D

Xtreme
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Xtreme »

Andy wrote:
Xtreme wrote:Hi Andy,
If you have any pics from the trip, can you please create an album so that we can upload our photos and share it.
Thanks man see you again.

Hi mate, we appear to have a gallery problem, Antrax is on the case and when we get it sorted I will get an Album up there asap.

Cheers
Andy.... :D
Ok Andy, Thanks and Good Luck.
You will never never Know, If You never never Go.
Xtreme (aka Rober Raouf)
Black Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 2005 3.0L with 2" Old Man Emu
Mob.: +971 50 811 9940

Bluelionesse
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Bluelionesse »

We had a great trip out with you Andy.

The route was great, nothing too difficult, great for confidence building. My first trip with NO STUCKS. Another marshall told me ages ago "no stuck, no fun", well I had heaps of fun. One of the main differences this week was that I repositioned my garmin mount, and I can now see the front of the car!

I hope that the sick jeeps get well soon.

It was great meeting some more people, nice size of group, convoy moved at a good pace, but also enough time to chat and make some new friends.

We also had a great day in terms of food, Andy brought some lovely iced doughnuts which were great for a sugar boost when we had our coffee break :D , thank you for that - when's your next trip??? When we were back at the Adnoc reinflating Fox also bought us some drinks and some eats, thank you too, and a belated happy birthday :D :D :D

Thanks for a great day Andy!

ps - Cam says to point out that the last time he was in a large area of sand, it was The Broch (Fraserburgh) Beach and it was 10C (and that was in May!!!), no wonder he felt hot!

nuclear
Advanced
Advanced

Post by nuclear »

i feel so sorry that I missed your first trip Andy .. ISA next trip i'll be in

ANTI JEEP
:-)  Very Happy to be AD4x4 member :-)
The Journey of 1000 miles begins with a broken fan belt & a leaky tire ;)

Jax

Post by Jax »

Andy wrote:..... including Jax, who wasnt late she just happened to be in a different time zone from the rest of us..... :dontknow:

:oops: :D :wink: hehehe - this is officially known as 'Jax-Holiday-Time' - there is only one 6 o-clock during JHT - the one with a 'pm' after it :D

BIG well done to all drivers yesterday - Bluelioness & Carol - you did the girls on the team proud - way to go!
Fauzi (hope your ride is fixed soon) & Fox (congrats on your new ride & thanks for the snacks at the Adnoc) - great to see your confidence growing in your own ability, but also in what your olllllllo can do too - well done!

Big thanks to Andy for the sugar-fix under the tree watching Jc & his pit-stop crew getting up close & personal with Abu-Jaguars ride :wink: - sorry you couldn't complete the trip mate :( - and also to Bluelioness and Cam for the 'other' inflatable donut - lil' chief nav can't wait to get back out there and try it again :wink:
Sukilala - I think with you & me in the same car we will be getting called 'Thelma & Louise' - without the ending of course! :lol:
As always it was great to be out with old and new friends - bit sad as maybe this was the last time I would see Halwa's JK out - hope it's going to a good home mate!

A great 1st lead/trip Andy -those first 2K were the most action packed I've had the pleasure to be involved in for a long time :wink: & good to see that you upheld the AD4x4 tradition of being the 1st to get stuck on your 1st lead :wink:

Yes it was :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: but nothing stops AD4x4! :ad4x4:

Barkil
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Barkil »

Verrrry nice start Andy. Good luck in all your upcoming ones, keep bringing the dunots (i will be there )
i have some nice photos to uplaod in the next hour.

as for me , ...without a car , even without driving one, i manage to be in the middle of big troubless :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Andy wrote: Barkil you are banned from even sitting in my car
man,i can always find ways to show up in trips where u r :mrgreen: .. u can run but u can't hide

Abu jagguar, JC, Naggati it was a pleasure to spend those 3 hr under the TJ with you guys (now dont start to have ideas huh)
Forgive and forget

Xtreme
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Xtreme »

Barkil wrote:
Abu jagguar, JC, Naggati it was a pleasure to spend those 3 hr under the TJ with you guys (now dont start to have ideas huh)
No Chady, Nobody is thinking anything, everybody was watching and then all started shooting photos for you, so you must be stars now.
Xtreme (aka Rober Raouf)

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

Barkil wrote:Verrrry nice start Andy. Good luck in all your upcoming ones, keep bringing the dunots (i will be there )
i have some nice photos to uplaod in the next hour.

as for me , ...without a car , even without driving one, i manage to be in the middle of big troubless :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Andy wrote: Barkil you are banned from even sitting in my car
man,i can always find ways to show up in trips where u r :mrgreen: .. u can run but u can't hide

Chaddy, you are most welcome on any of my trips..................................... but if you even look at my car I will shoot you :suicide:

Barkil
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Barkil »

Andy, why do u sound so terrified???
it seems that my "Black Magic" only works on American cars :mrgreen: :jeep: :hummer:
By the way , thanks XTREM for the ride (u r imune my friend, don't worry) :wink:
Forgive and forget

Xtreme
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Xtreme »

Barkil wrote:Andy, why do u sound so terrified???
it seems that my "Black Magic" only works on American cars :mrgreen: :jeep: :hummer:
By the way , thanks XTREM for the ride (u r imune my friend, don't worry) :wink:
So if it's true and your MAGIC works only on American Cars, so you can join me any time you want in Andy trips.
Xtreme (aka Rober Raouf)

Barkil
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Barkil »

Next time i might be in the plastic pigg... who knows ?? :mrgreen:
Forgive and forget

Oly
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Oly »

Thank you Andy for this very good trip with fantastic people.

I appreciated your briefing on the use of the radio: safety first. Hope to see you on another trip.

Oly