3/7/2009 - Mega Newbies

All reports about trips and events
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

3/7/2009 - Mega Newbies

Post by MegaMoe »

Trip started on time and as usual i made my own track with some interesting challenging dunes , hope all enjoyed, Thx all for coming, nice to meet u all and will surely see you again soon, thx Andy and Kalamero for sweeping.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Carol
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: 3/7/2009 - Mega Newbies

Post by Carol »

Thank you MegaMoe for this trip, very nice place and so pleasant dunes, at last alone in my car... but it was too short! :roll:
Andy... what a great news félicitations!!! will come with you in your next trips, if you don't care of course :mrgreen:
All, have a nice week end, see you!
Carol.

stav
Advanced
Advanced

Post by stav »

Merci MegaMoe for this nice trip, a lot of big dunes and easy enough to not be stuck for the first time with the FJ.

Thanks Kalamero for your nice advices and congrats again to the latest Marschall Andy :cheers1:

As always pleasure to see new faces, how big is this family :o !

See you all very soon on a new trip.

Jean Marc

Abu Jaguar

Post by Abu Jaguar »

at last nice meeting you Megamoe.

Happy to see all of you , we had really fun Chady,Omar and I together in one car :mrgreen:

Nice to meet new people too.

See you soon, with New version (Trouble Maker Chady,Omar and Wasim :twisted: )
Abu Jaguar Bin Za3lan Al Bahra

Happy now ?
____________________________________________________________________________________

pseacraft
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by pseacraft »

Thanks to Megamoe for a great newbie trip! Well worth bribing my co-worker for the 8 hour early out. :mrgreen:

Thanks to Andy and Ali (hope I got that right :oops: ) for the two tugs when I needed them. :cheers: Thanks to Amin for the lead out after my 1st stuck. :D

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this trip, my first ever with the club, the fun time that it was. Great meeting good people and sharing a fun hobby, another confirmation of my theory that you meet the best people in the desert. :D Hope I can get the opportunity again soon but being a Friday and Saturday worker it requires bribes.

Collected about 90 minutes of video from the trail. As soon as I am finished fighting Vista I'll have something up on the web for everyone. I will dub over the audio as I don't think you all want to listen to my Sailors' banter. :wink: Actually, I keep the audio pick up cranked down as my dirt bike pushes 105+ db's so not much to listen too.

Eric

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

Good fun yesterday Megamoe, great to see you back out in the sand where you belong ..... :mrgreen:

I think you all did well yesterday, well done :okaay:

See you all out there soon....

Andy..... :D

Fredoz

Post by Fredoz »

Thanks Megamoe for a great trip.

It was great meeting you all.
The whole familly enjoyed it.

Cheers

Fred

Zero_adam

Post by Zero_adam »

Megamoe it was nice to meet you and to meet new people too, the trip was nice thank you.

madaboutdune

Post by madaboutdune »

hey guys! twas really a fun trip... i am still getting used to those high dunes... :) but my wife and i really enjoyed this trip, though short it was really fun. Hope there will be a next one soon... :D :D :D

Madaboutdune 8O

pseacraft
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by pseacraft »

Ok, finally the first cut of the long awaited video clip taken with my helmet cam is ready. :D It usually takes about 8 hours of processing to get an hour done but now that my video "box" is superbly powered by the current garbage OS and it seems to take longer to reach that vista due to the constant freezing and crashes... 8O :evil: Camera is a VIO POV1 mounted on my windscreen and has a 110 degree field of view.

http://www.vimeo.com/5463711

The video is 59 minutes long and is not small so be warned - 845mb.

Eric