Khatim trip 10.07.09 thanks to all (TRIP REPORT)

All reports about trips and events
DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Khatim trip 10.07.09 thanks to all (TRIP REPORT)

Post by DiVeR »

sherif78 wrote:Nice words said, i hope to experience that feeling soon, i withdrawed coz of the trip was closed for 12 cars and earlier you mentioned limited only for ten?? i hope next time i will be included in the 60% off. lol.

sherif.
Dear Sherif,

You posted in the trip before it was closed, it was never increased to 10 cars neither (ALL THE EXTRA CARS THAT JOINED WERE MARSHALS WHO ARE NOT USUALLY INCLUDED IN THE COUNT). But if i'm not mistaken, the following red words are yours. You are the one who decided not to join & before the trip was closed
:roll: :roll:
sherif78 wrote:Mmmm, very bad. i can't wait to have fun with you guys. you seem a very nice, kind froup of people. as you mentioned this trip is not for me. i never drive 4x4 before and never drive in desert. i got my new 4x4 veh. so hope to arrange a 1st timers trip to be patient with me.
any ways nice to be here.

sherif
050 220 26 23
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

Well well well... Took me a while to post a reply to the trip report...At least I'm here now...

Many many thanks to Diver for this great day... It's been a long while away from you folks...I really enjoyed the trip and the company, it was really great catching up with my old friends... Thanks to all of you for attending the trip...

As for the Greeks.... It was pay back time :twisted: :twisted: but we showed mercyyyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks Old folks....
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Omiros its just a cable, u lucky we just stop by to say hellooooo to the gang
Miro its good to seee u again
Desert dragon its hard to follow Wrangler in the dark, c u next Fri
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded