17.07.2009 Newbie Trip By Banna in al khatim

All reports about trips and events
Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

17.07.2009 Newbie Trip By Banna in al khatim

Post by Desert_Dragon »

Hey guys what trip!!! Excuse me Banna i will start the report this time :mrgreen:
we went for all levels in this trip very nice experience also a night drive :twisted: .... its my first trip with FJ what experience i gained
Of course i had two stucks just to know the ability of the FJ <<<(as Marshall always excuses when they get stuck :lol: ) ... great trip Thanks to Banna, MooD , Omar_kid you guys are rock :bravo: .....But Bulldozer i will
call you the Chief and you know why :behold1: Slut......Bro
I'm really sorry for my friend french guy with Black FJ i kissed his car from the back :oops: ....Sorry bro we didn't hear you through the Radio... :angel:
My feedback of FJ:
1- Visibility <<<< Really bad when you cresting you dont know what you will face.... i need to get used to it ... So far assuming :roll: Specially night drive 8O
2- Engine <<<<< amazing it give you the power when you need it
3- Permanence <<<<< Easy to be roll over with 3" lift kit i need to get spacer :roll:
4- Transfercase <<<<<<<< Both 4H and 4L are geat compination ........ Plus the Diff lock man what great device has been created :wink:
5- A/C <<<<<< i didn't switch off the A/C all the trip and the power still remaing :mrgreen:

Thanks for Oly or Ole the guy with LC thanks for recovery ........ Who else yeah there is french lady with TJ she showed a good driving skills <<<< Not because she is driving TJ :twisted:

I don't remember how many cars were there but i remember we start it with two convey and we end up with 3 convey :lol:

Viva Toyota :mrgreen:
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

off_Road

Re: 17.07.2009 Newbie Trip By Banna in al khatim

Post by off_Road »

now you got yor brain back mr D_D :lol:
did you start announce trips and report ? well I know your feeling this is becouse you started waking up after the bad dream called Dogde ram ...
yes it was not a joke :lol:

Mr D_D you will buy a TJ just give yor self more time .. you will hate FJ = fatma jumaa as kalemero hate it...
mood now in bad mood and soon he will wake up with anouther TJ.

Mr D_D this is the reson why I sold my FJ... wakeup guys don't dream a lot :mrgreen:

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

off_Road wrote:now you got yor brain back mr D_D :lol:
did you start announce trips and report ? well I know your feeling this is becouse you started waking up after the bad dream called Dogde ram ...

Mr D_D you will buy a TJ just give yor self more time .. you will hate FJ = fatma jumaa as kalemero hate it...

Mr D_D this is the reson why I sold my FJ... wakeup guys don't dream a lot :mrgreen:
Come come 7beebi to this thread :twisted: http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php ... 82#p118582

Plzzz plzzz no hi-jacking :mrgreen:
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

off_Road wrote:now you got yor brain back mr D_D :lol:

your are right bo3askoor lol

fahad i told you be carefull lol

good to hear that you had fun there i wish i was there

:D
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

Carol
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Carol »

Thank you D-D.... :oops: :) :D :wink:

stav
Advanced
Advanced

Post by stav »

Don't worry desert dragon my cover will be change as soon as possible.

See you soon in the desert.

Jean Marc