JE JE Report :)

All reports about trips and events
Kalemero

JE JE Report :)

Post by Kalemero »

sorry for posting it late :D

ok jeje's it was awesome jeje'e

to start with ,

Banna led the convoy of six eager offroaders from Al Khatm Petrol Station to the deflation point where Cool_2Attitude and myself joined. We immediately hit the sand. It was very very soft. :twisted: We had the usual stucks on crests, in bowls and simply in powdery sand,some dunes and technical spots :mrgreen:

Later, we gathered while fixing a pop-out, we had refreshments and chatted until it was dark :cheers1: banna calm down man :chicken: . Then we took the easy route out on the gravel and back to civilization.

Thank you Banna for sweeping, Nasser for Recoveries with your beast , Cool_2Attitude for being everywhere and using his winch for difficult recoveries with out it we were still there :) and Rubicon for a perfect 2nd lead, man you ROCK:)

Carol, you passed your first intermediate test on jej's trip :) you were superb. Stav, u were a passenger and a perfect co-piolot today, it was nice to see you. Adel and WasifAhmad "sell ur FJ " :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , you did great too .

I hope you enjoyed the trip and look forward to see you again ON JEJE PART 2 :twisted:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

stav
Advanced
Advanced

Re: JE JE Report :)

Post by stav »

Thanks Kalimero,

It was a pleasure for me to see you again :D .

it was sincerely a very nice trip, i was only copilot, but all the trip was done with a very good spirit. We were a little afraid to make this trip and finally we appreciate it too much. We are really a big familly. Now i know that a popout can be a perfect spot to make a brake with coffee and chat :cheers: . Nice to meet Nasser and his precious advices, thanks to cool attitude and his winch i confirm without you we will be still in the desert, Rubicon was amazing as second lead and Banna was always controling that all was ok. As usual a lot of fun in an entire safety.
Adel and Wasif, nice to see you again guys and please keep your FJ, i just bought one and i don't want to be alone.

Hope to see you all of you soon in the dunes.

Jean Marc

Banna

Post by Banna »

Thanks Kalimero for this nice trip. It was one of the best I did. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rubicon
Marshal
Marshal

Post by rubicon »

Thanks Kalemero ,

Realy it was very nice trip ......... great companies the wather was very and very and hottttttttt .

cool attitued ................ without you :verysleepy: :verysleepy: :verysleepy:

Banna ......................... :evil: :twisted: :twisted: always angry :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Naser .......................... Excellent Driving with your Nissan and great recovery . (one pop corn )

Adel............................you are close to advance .

wasif ......................... doing well with the Fj .

Carol..........................amazing driving .

Thanks brothers and hope see you soon in next trip .
Ahmed Mohammed Al Blooshi.

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Hey Guys.

Thanks for a wonderful time yesterday. Had loads of fun and got to try some interesting cross cresting.

Coolati2de Thanks for the recovery with your winch. Your ride is probaby the most sorted and best looking in the club, but mind this doesn't apply to the driver though, I mean the best looking part !!!!

Kalemero it was fun to meet up again.....loved the way you set the pace with the very first stuck !!

Rubicon. Adel ,Carol + Stav, nasser and Banna ....As always was a pleasure being out with you guys.

Pity this will be my list trip with ya all till Aug end. Take care and stay safe in my absence.

Wasif

PS Stav - How can I sell the FJ after seeing what happens to Jeeps while trying to get off the road and enter the desert !!!!!!

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

wasifahmed wrote:Hey Guys.

Thanks for a wonderful time yesterday. Had loads of fun and got to try some interesting cross cresting.

Coolati2de Thanks for the recovery with your winch. Your ride is probaby the most sorted and best looking in the club, but mind this doesn't apply to the driver though, I mean the best looking part !!!!

Kalemero it was fun to meet up again.....loved the way you set the pace with the very first stuck !!

Rubicon. Adel ,Carol + Stav, nasser and Banna ....As always was a pleasure being out with you guys.

Pity this will be my list trip with ya all till Aug end. Take care and stay safe in my absence.

Wasif

PS Stav - How can I sell the FJ after seeing what happens to Jeeps while trying to get off the road and enter the desert !!!!!!
hehehehe

it was warming up , man sell this box :P i got stuck once man hehehe but the whole trip :roll:

get a jeep man wake up lol
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Kalemero wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:Hey Guys.

Wasif

hehehehe

it was warming up , man sell this box :P i got stuck once man hehehe but the whole trip :roll:

get a jeep man wake up lol
Only once ??? Couple of other interesting situations come to mind !!!

Nasser
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nasser »

Nice and challenging trip. :twisted:
It was nice to meet u Stav and Carol. :D
Banna, Cool2_Attitude, Rubicon, Adel and WasifAhmad, always pleasure to be with u guys.

Thank u Kalemero, looking forward to the next one :ad4x4:
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014 in Dune Shade ~~~~For Sale~~~~
Nasser Al Karby - 0506668026

eng_adel222

Post by eng_adel222 »

thanks kalemero for nice root it was fantastic with verry soft sand
thanks for banna, nasser, ahmed, wasef,emad and carol ur driving fantastic well done :bravo:
adel.
:ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4:

Carol
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Carol »

sure! I would like to be in for the JEJE part 2 :D :D :D
many thanks Calimero for this impressive trip! I'm happy to have not deceiving you!
I've learnt how to play with the accelator to don't be swallowed by the dunes...
and I spent an amazing time with gentlemen :wink:
thank you all to have been so caring
it will be very nice to see most of you next week end :)
Carol