Night Drive with MooD .. 8-9-09

All reports about trips and events
MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Night Drive with MooD .. 8-9-09

Post by MooD »

We met at Adnoc Mahawi headed towards AL Faya . We passed Al Faya to Al Khatim with all tricky parts in the soft sand....
We sat down Around 1:00am and enjoyed drinks and had The Sohour.

K- Al Magboul, T-Al Magboul and Cool Attitude headed back to Abu Dhabi but the rest of us continued.
As usual everybody did great Job.

Special thanks to Antrex, Kermit,K- Al Magboul, T-Al Magboul, Cool Attitude, Nasser, Rubicon, Carol and Stav for the Night I hope to see you all soon again in another interesting area.
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

stav
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Night Drive with MooD .. 8-9-09

Post by stav »

:bravo: Again a so interesting night :bravo:

Not stuck with the help of the traction of the FJ, one new pop out :woo: and a change of tyre, a so lovely night :heart:

As usual a very, very very crazy trip with amazing peoples.

Thanks a lot to Al Magboul family for their smiles and the help during the pop out, also nice to meet you Antrax and thanks also thanks for the pop out, Rubicon for the Sohour, it was delicious, I like the Arabic way to eat, Cool attitude nice to meet you again on the sand and Kermit I have definitively to make some change on the car, yours is unbelievable!

Finally a special Thanks to Nasser who is always taking care of us and a very very special THANKS to Mood: Without you, nothing was possible (And nothing is crazy also).

Again a very pleasant night in this country.

See you very soon in the desert.

Jean Marc

Carol
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Carol »

A really good night: surprising places, so amazing guys, a tasty sohour and good fun!

GentleMood...I'm definitely fan of your touch of crazyness ;)

and always happy to learn more and more about my car and the way to drive it in challenging areas... even if I still lost control... sometimes (special gratitude to T-Al Magboul and Kermit...you are impressive and your advices really precious :) )
Thanks to you Rubicon for the opening way and the arabic course :) and to Nasser to have been just on my right side each times I was looking for my road :) you're a perfect guardian angel...
Anthrax, nice to meet you.. at last!!

Lastly, there were no other place where I should have wanted to spend this birthday evening :mrgreen:
A lot of you are working today... just know that I really appreciated your company :D Thank you all, hope also to see you ALL soon again in the dunes!

Carol.

Khaled...could you pass my kindest regards to Sohanne? Thx:)

rubicon
Marshal
Marshal

Post by rubicon »

Thanks Mood for the night trip with anice rout ,and thanks for all
See you guys soon in shaaaal in next trip
Ahmed Mohammed Al Blooshi.

Nasser
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nasser »

Thank u Mood for organizing this trip. Nice and challenging, just my right cup of tea. Great company, unbelievable night out under the stars. Stav, u rock man......u did pretty well with very good self recovery in extremely difficult holes :mrgreen: Carol, u were also amazing following crazy Mood at night 8O
And a final thank u to all my fellow Al Magbouls, AnTrax, Kermitt, Rubicon and Cool_atti2ude...what an amazing group :ad4x4:
Hope to see u all again guys and gals sooooooon :D
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014 in Dune Shade ~~~~For Sale~~~~
Nasser Al Karby - 0506668026