All reports about trips and events
Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Norwegian Invasion 11-09-09

Post by Andy »

wasifahmed wrote:Andy.

That tone is a little on the high side.

Firstly I was replying to Nasser and you decided to get involved when it didn't have anything to do with you.

Secondly since when have you been appointed the club nanny to teach use "mere" members manners.

Thirdly you attribute things not said by me to me which were incorrect which i have pointed out earlier. I just mentioned no funny stuff and you construed it as "terms & conditions"

With all duerespect it looks like you are taking this being a marshal thing a bit too far.

Last but not the least dear Andy we in this club are all equal, be it a marshal or a common member. I resent this high handed attitude that has come over you since you have become a Marshal.

This club is definitely about more than you or me.
Wasif,

Your response is exactly what i expected from you.

I hope you enjoy your time with the club and your trips with any other trip leader except me. Not that I feel you would wish to, but please do not register for any trip I am running as I feel it is best that you do not join.

Regards
Andy

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Isn't what I said the truth my dear Andy ?? Isn't that the reason you expected me to say so ??? I'm sorry to hear that I am banned from any of your future . this. I was not aware that Marshals could actually say what you have just stated.

All I can sya is that this didn't concern you and you needn't have got involved.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

This is going beyond acceptable. Topic is locked. This kind of discussion should not be encouraged
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com