Norwegian Invasion 11-09-09

All reports about trips and events
stav
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Norwegian Invasion 11-09-09

Post by stav »

Hi,

the trip was nice and for all the others discussions: NO COMMENT 8O .

Jean Marc
PS: I think that Viking is right and thank Andy for his compassion.

Nasser
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nasser »

wasifahmed wrote:
Guys we need to do a night trip this coming weekend on Thursday night preferably as its gonna be another Iftar thing and that too at my place on Friday evening.

Mood, Andy. Viking hope you all will read this and oblige.
Hi Wasif,
I can talk to the Mafia and arrange a night drive for u on Thursday if u like :okaay: But I must warn u before hand.....this is going to be a private trip, the area is EXTREME :twisted: :twisted: and believe it or not, it is only drivable at night 8O 8O because during the day, it is scary 8O 8O , and also the sun makes the sand very very soft. :evil: :evil: So, to mitigate the risk of very soft sand and the scary view, we normally do it under night cover:wink:

If u r up to it, please let me know :mrgreen:
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014 in Dune Shade ~~~~For Sale~~~~
Nasser Al Karby - 0506668026

Mero
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mero »

Nasser wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:
Guys we need to do a night trip this coming weekend on Thursday night preferably as its gonna be another Iftar thing and that too at my place on Friday evening.

Hi Wasif,
I can talk to the Mafia and arrange a night drive for u on Thursday if u like :okaay: But I must warn u before hand.....this is going to be a private trip, the area is EXTREME :twisted: :twisted: and believe it or not, it is only drivable at night 8O 8O because during the day, it is scary 8O 8O , and also the sun makes the sand very very soft. :evil: :evil: So, to mitigate the risk of very soft sand and the scary view, we normally do it under night cover:wink:

Nasser, What kind of horror is that
___oooo__
[l_,o[____]o,
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)=0=)_)

BONS AND SKULL 2001 (TJ 2001)

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Nasser wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:

Hi Wasif,

Sounds interesting .....I am game as long you guys speak english on the radio and no funny business like what happened to Brummie !!!

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

wasifahmed wrote:
Nasser wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:

Hi Wasif,

Sounds interesting .....I am game as long you guys speak english on the radio and no funny business like what happened to Brummie !!!

What funny business, were you there???? I was in Brummies car on that trip and there was NO funny business....... :evil:

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

I saw pics and heard things thats all and then the Gent dissapeared for a long time

BANANA MAN

Post by BANANA MAN »

Hi Guys,

Was this a organized as private trip ? I couldn't find an posting on the Newbie rips forum. :cry:
Best Regards,
Abraham(0504150486)

"Safest driver is the fastest driver "

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

wasifahmed wrote:I saw pics and heard things thats all and then the Gent dissapeared for a long time
The guy was very lucky I would say. Normally when you are "invited" by the Mafia you will never be seen again :twisted:
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

wasifahmed wrote:I saw pics and heard things thats all and then the Gent dissapeared for a long time
You saw pics of what ?

I repeat;

I was in Brummies car on that trip and there was no funny business....!!

Anyhow, if you want a night drive on Thursday Nasser has kindly offered to try and organise one for you. I suggest you just say thank you and go, it is not polite to ask for something and then refuse :roll:

BANANA MAN

Post by BANANA MAN »

Hi ,

Can a new comer join the trip ? Or is it too danergerous !

Nasser wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:

Hi Wasif,

Best Regards,
Abraham(0504150486)

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

libuvar wrote:Hi ,

Nasser wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:

Hi Wasif,

Hi,

This trip hasnt been posted as yet, and is unlikely to be posted as a Newbie trip, considering it would be a night drive which is a lot more difficult than a day trip.

Please keep looking on the Newbie forum for either an ANIT trip or a Newbie trip this weekend. I would normally post a trip myself or with Viking but unfortunately I will be out of the country this weekend.

Hopefully will see you in the sand soon

Andy... :D

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Andy wrote:
You saw pics of what ?

I repeat;

Anyhow, if you want a night drive on Thursday Nasser has kindly offered to try and organise one for you. I suggest you just say thank you and go, it is not polite to ask for something and then refuse :roll:

Andy.

What do you mean "ask and then refuse"

I asked and am happy and greatfull for Nasser offering to take me along on this private affair of theirs. I don't recollect refusing or being impolite regarding this.

Its unfortunate that you have come to such a conclusion when I have just mentioned that I am game on going on this trip.

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

wasifahmed wrote:
Andy wrote:
You saw pics of what ?

I repeat;

Andy.

What do you mean "ask and then refuse"

I asked and am happy and greatfull for Nasser offering to take me along on this private affair of theirs. I don't recollect refusing or being impolite regarding this.

Its unfortunate that you have come to such a conclusion when I have just mentioned that I am game on going on this trip.

Try using Please and Thankyou and not asking for everything on your terms, you dont pay us and we are not obliged to do anything for you. You asked for someone to run a trip on Thursday night so you could attend (without even saying please), Nasser kindly offered to try and organise a trip to suit you, instead of saying thankyou you come back with terms...!!

Sorry Wasif this club is about more than you ....!

BANANA MAN

Post by BANANA MAN »

Andy,

Thanks. Will keep my eyes open for a trip posting..

:)

quote="Andy"]
libuvar wrote:Hi ,

Nasser wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:

Hi Wasif,

Hi,

This trip hasnt been posted as yet, and is unlikely to be posted as a Newbie trip, considering it would be a night drive which is a lot more difficult than a day trip.

Please keep looking on the Newbie forum for either an ANIT trip or a Newbie trip this weekend. I would normally post a trip myself or with Viking but unfortunately I will be out of the country this weekend.

Hopefully will see you in the sand soon

Andy... :D[/quote]
Best Regards,
Abraham(0504150486)

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Andy.

That tone is a little on the high side.

Firstly I was replying to Nasser and you decided to get involved when it didn't have anything to do with you.

Secondly since when have you been appointed the club nanny to teach use "mere" members manners.

Thirdly you attribute things not said by me to me which were incorrect which i have pointed out earlier. I just mentioned no funny stuff and you construed it as "terms & conditions"

With all duerespect it looks like you are taking this being a marshal thing a bit too far.

Last but not the least dear Andy we in this club are all equal, be it a marshal or a common member. I resent this high handed attitude that has come over you since you have become a Marshal.

This club is definitely about more than you or me. I can't for the life of me figure out where you got his notion that i was demanding a trip and that we members should pay the marshals.