Newbie Trip to Mussfah Feed Back

All reports about trips and events
XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Newbie Trip to Mussfah Feed Back

Post by XJ »

Dear all, it was a great extra nice trip, thanks DOC and every body for such a wonderfully trip.

Some poeple got few stucks but hey thats part of the fun and every thing went smooth and nice, nice route Doc.

if you missed the trip it was wonderfull and you missed a lot and hope to see you next time.

:ad4x4:

:jeep: Jeeps dont get stuck, others do; you know what i mean. :roll:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

Hi Kkamro,

yes the Jeeps did quite well, but we had also other cars there which got not stuck :D

I posted already some pictures in the Gallery.

And man, your Cherokee looks really great.

Thanks again Doc for your nice Pathfinding :wink:

Uwe

AmaroK
Advanced
Advanced

wow

Post by AmaroK »

Hello,

This was my first trip with u guys and i really really enjoyed it!!!
The trip was fun and educational.... now i know how to use my 4L and 4H....thank u iguana

Cheers,

steven

Pictures will come
Last edited by AmaroK on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great trip Doc. Thank you very much. I think everybody enjoyed.

Maplatt, You rock man .... you were great today ... and I was really happy seeing you enjoying your new ride ...

Doc and Jo made a great team and took care of everybody ..

Yehia ... Now you started to have sand in your veins .. welcome to offroading

Allo .... You went up that high dunes very easy right? next time you should go higher and higher ..

Sillywalks, you have done so well, I think in the middle of the trip you were able to know the capabilities of your car and did manage to push it to difficult places .

Malpatt frnd (In the Landrover) .. sorry didn't get your name .. Congratulations on the new ride ... it drives great in the sand ... you and your wife were both great drivers too ... hope to see you in other trips.

The Pathfinder Driver .. Don't know his name, I didn't see you facing any difficulties .. It was nice to see the smile on your face and the "Yes I did it feeling" when you were passing a difficult dune

You all guys were great ... Wildfire, it was very nice meeting you and see your lovely car ... Ofcourse you are an experienced driver and deserve more stars ..
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Seems that you guys had fun :D i just took a look at the pics, Nice :wink:

looking forward to meet you all ..

Thanks Doc and Jo

and Nice effort Boss, you joined both trips mashalla 8)

Allo

Post by Allo »

Just got back.

My first trip with you guys and what a pleasure its been. Thanks for a really great afternoon. To all of you but please allow me to make special mention of a few.

Doc, for your trouble meeting me before the ride. Iguana for your super advise in those sticky spots. Really very much appreciated. The guys who helped sort my tyre pressures. Antrax, the guy in the Land Rover, I think, who deflated it(sorry if I got it wrong) and the guy in that "Pitbull" 4.5liter Safari who reinflated it. (Shopping for some accessories tomorow.) All the marshalls and everyone for being there.

Thanks alot everybody for a most enjoyable afternoon.

C U Soon. (PS. So how do I get this stupid grin of my face? ) :D

Best
Allo

Allo

Post by Allo »

Forgot to ask.....whens the next one???

Allo

Post by Allo »

Forgot to ask.....whens the next one???

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Hi,

Thanks to all of you people .... i've realy injoied my time ....

keep it up.

unfortunatly i'll go back to work on sunday .... but (insha'allah) i'll see you after a month.

wish you all the best.

regards,

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Hi Guys,

... now I know why a sweeper is called sweeper: I had the pleasure to collect some pieces of front and rear bunpers and a license-plate....

I enjoyed it very much. Especially the chance to meet the Marshall of all Marshalls. Well man, I tell you: seeing your car digging is great!

Kkamro, seeing you smiling while driving your new car..... Mabrouk!

Doc, lets make more of this!!!

Lia and Jo
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Allo wrote:Forgot to ask.....whens the next one???
Allo i m happy u manage to meet the guys & enjoyed the trip, sorry i was driving in the extreme trip i couldnt talk to u more, keep checking the newbie forum for the next trip which mostely FRI or SAT or BOTH have fun
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

asimayub
Advanced
Advanced

Enjoyed Very Much

Post by asimayub »

Dear All, :D
It was great trip and enjoyed it very much.
My warmest thanks to all the participants for their joyful company.
Thank you Doc for a well organized trip.
Looking forward to join all of you again.

Asim
Land Rover Discovery
Mob: 050 582 0048

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thanks DOC for the cool trip, it was pleasure putting some names to faces and meeting nice people. I am so glad that everybody enjoyed the afternoon and newbies are learning how to use the gears.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks to you all

Post by Doc »

To make a good trip you need good people and yesterday we had 22 good people in fact there were 22 cars so probably around 30 good people, driving off road is great fun but driving off road with friends like you lot is just excellent fun, I’m glad you all enjoyed yourselves so much, as a newbie Marshal I found out yesterday that to marshal a newbie trip is hard work as I have to find a route we can all get through and marshalling a trip with 22 vehicles is even harder, thanks Jo for picking up all the pieces, thanks to dare I say it the two jeeps that pulled me out when I got stuck (yes we all get stuck sometimes!) even Landrovers :D thanks to the addition of not one but three extra marshals that had to drop off their extreme trip due to vehicle technical faults, having you all there was good for the training of newbie’s, the only problem with being at the front finding the route is you miss all the action going on behind 8O .

So the trip Report:

started at BMW at 1.30 with 14 vehicles, got to the petrol station at 2 and number increased to 17, drove towards the entry point and number increased to 18 vehicles, by this point I was concerned that every 4x4 in AD was going to join! :o we entered the mussafah deflation point at around 2.30, quick brief of the day and off we set into the dunes, the first stuck was within 5 minutes which gave the rest of the marshals time to arrive, deflate and catch up, the rest of the afternoon was just relatively easy going with the occasional stuck (including myself) and a couple of stops for playtime, we came out from the dunes at around 5pm for a event photo good chat and our goodbye's till next time.

Thanks again to all for making it a great trip, same time same place weekend after next for those that are interested, I put up a trip later in the day

Regards

Doc.
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Thanks to you all

Post by Chuck »

Doc wrote: same time same place weekend after next for those that are interested, I put up a trip later in the day

Regards

Doc.
I am in, maybe already with the new engine :wink:

And Doc, for getting stuck with the Land Rover. Its not a shame at all to be pulled out by Jeeps.

Its a Jeep thing, you know :P