Sunriser Breakfast Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Sunriser Breakfast Trip Report

Post by Uristier »

Eleven minutes before departure from the meeting point I received an offer for a Padrol loaded with good mood. Could not resist and Mood joined our tour to breakfast.

On our way to the deflation point some nasty patches of fog presaged the worst. Luckily the dawn was clear and we started our tour. The day stayed dark and no sun showed up but the density of fog increased.

After the warm up part and heavy fog we decided to take a drive towards the sun and ended up in Remah where we started round two.

A short drive and we deserved a break and a good breakfast. The fox and the owl were late for breakfast but still on our way to Al Saad.

Side sloping and cresting were the highlights of the trip. I enjoyed the company of Triplod, Frank, Mood and all passengers, and the nice dunes. The few stucks were just part of it.

Thank you all for joining me for breakfast and see you soon back in the dunes.

Adios
Uristier

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Sunriser Breakfast Trip Report

Post by MooD »

Thanks Urs for accepting me in the last min and Thanks for the breakfast and your pizza
Great rout through great area with great company
My next trip will be in the same area but you still have the copy right to that area : )

Frank you did great job it was nice meeting you

Thank again and see all soon
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

Frank

Post by Frank »

Hi Urs

thx for this nice trip. i enjoied the day.
It was a great intermediate trip just for me :mrgreen: ,because i was the onliest intermediate with two marshals and one explorer. thx guys.
At the warm up trip urs showed me how to park on the dune and mood how to park on a sidecrest.
I tried it also in the remah area and what should i say ? yes it works :D

But my personel fun was the last dune. I dont know how many trials i need. but on the last one the Team Galloper did a zigarette break and than we galloped on the dune and we pass the challange. i was proud. On the top of the dune the team Galloper get standing ovations :bravo: . THx .

nice to meet you all again see you al next time

frank & andrea
Is der Berg a no so steil a bisserl wos geht allerweil
Men are not complicated - We are a fun
Who have driving skills - no need exorbitant power

Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Triplod »

Thanks Urs

This was a very enjoyable drive, even the fog could not stop us. Thanks for the pizza, will phone in on the next trip for a delivery. The size of the convoy made for a quick pace which was great. Frank I not sure what goes into the cigarette but it definitely lifts you to new heights. Always good to have a good Mood along to liven up things.
My better half enjoyed the trip except when I was practicing take offs and landings.

Cheers Triplod.