4x4x4 trip - report

All reports about trips and events
Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

4x4x4 trip - report

Post by Viking »

We met at Mahwi adnoc where we also met with Mikes group and a few other members who passed by for fuel and accessories. We moved to the deflation point where we also did the normal security briefing and today it was a bit more thorough since some had not that much experience but I hope the trip was a good start on your AD4x4 family life :-)
We tried a few small challenges here and there and you all did well I must say. I think you also realized how important it is to know your car and to combine your driving skills with the ability of the car.
We drove to my favourite "hill climb" position and after that we took the gravel road and headed for the anniversary party.
I am sorry I had to miss the party but I am sure you all enjoyed the family spirit and hospitality.
Thanks to Tillybean and Mishmumkin for assisting and to all members for a nice day out in the sand :-)
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 4x4x4 trip - report

Post by SCORPIO »

it was a hot nice day :D
we enjoyed it a lot "my kid drove me crazy at first :evil: later he was OK"
good lesson i had (you cannot go up a dune easily with 2WD mode on :D)

thank you Viking for the nice trip, thanks also to Tillybean and Mishmumkin
for assisting

for the rest of the group, it was nice spending a day with you all
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

mishmumkin
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mishmumkin »

A hot day in the sand! Welcome to those new to the club, and welcome back to some returning members who were on hiatus! Hope to see all of you in the sand again soon.

Susan

Desert_Rat

Post by Desert_Rat »

Hi all... It was a wonderful day as usual with ad4x4 family... gr8 fun as to knw new faces n converting them into new friends...the trip was good and thanks for the viking for selecting such a basic route and we all had fun... the Hill Climb was fun :) .... n i felt my car saying to me :beg: and viking was like :boss: .... its his optimism tht still he was guiding for "How To Do" that..... Thanks for the asistants who helped and put effort during the trip :ban: .... Nice meeting u "mishmumkin", "Chabuk" (for giving us company in the party n sharing the same table :mrgreen: :cheeeeers: .... Nice to c other memberes as well.... hope to c u guys soon n again n again... tc all n drive safe ON and OFF road.... The party was nice and i miss the ones who left....
The world is not FLAT, Whatever the TERRAIN, there's JEEP. Get in n Get movin. The WORLD is WAITING.
Arif AKA Desert_Rat (Al-Ain)
Jeep Wrangler Sport - 2013 - Grey - BFG 285/70/16
H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers, 2.5" TeraFlex coils, Rancho RS7000 Shocks, Rancho RS5000 Steering stablizer, AOR Dual Exhaust muffler, SUPER Chip Tune, AirAid CAI

ANIT (4) Newbie (7)

050-6230947

LOKO

Post by LOKO »

Dear all it was really very nice day i enjoy it so much :D , hope that no body was angry from me for my stucking :( , just little experience & i will be good ;) special thanks for Viking who learn me many things in this trip & he was very Patient with me :) & also for Scorpio my friend who pull me two times & i felt that i make him :evil: ( habiby ya scorpioooo)
hope to see you all again in many trips. without stucking ;) LOL
TRY...JUST TRY... YOU WILL NEVER LOSE... NO RISK NO LIFE
LOKO
Cherokee 2005

SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SCORPIO »

LOKO wrote:Dear all it was really very nice day i enjoy it so much :D , hope that no body was angry from me for my stucking :( , just little experience & i will be good ;) special thanks for Viking who learn me many things in this trip & he was very Patient with me :) & also for Scorpio my friend who pull me two times & i felt that i make him :evil: ( habiby ya scorpioooo)
hope to see you all again in many trips. without stucking ;) LOL
it was my pleasure pulling you out, in fact i was practicing recovery methods :mrgreen:
next time try to stuck on a cooler day :D :D

it was nice driving with you, all in all you did good
always join AD4x4 trips and you'll be an expert before you know it

see you
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

mishmumkin
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mishmumkin »

hope to see you all again in many trips. without stucking LOL
Getting stuck is all part of the experience. We look forward to Scorpio recovering you on many more hot days to come! ;)

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

What a lovely, but oh so hot, day! Nice to see so many new faces and well done to everyone.

Thanks Viking for another good day.

Sam
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

Hi everyone,
It was a great gathering, and a great start with the club...
Nice track and leadership, thanks Viking, Tillybean and Mishmumkin for the assistance, hope to see u all guys soon in another trip.
To the rest of the gang, me and my friends had a great time with you guys, everyone i mean, from the 1st to last car of the convoy.
Looking forward for the next trip with you Viking, hope it's not this weekend as i am away for a week.

p.s. Viking, don't forget my star...u said i earned it ;)
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

jayapriya
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jayapriya »

Great trip. Made new friends. Love this club more with each trip. Thanks viking for a lovely trip.
Jayapriya aka (JP)
050 3162305