4th June Al Khatim South with Triplod

All reports about trips and events
Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

4th June Al Khatim South with Triplod

Post by Triplod »

Thanks to all who joined me, Tawalbeh (sweeper), Toto & navigator, Juergen & Passenger with tired early start joiners Cherif (second lead) and Abu Samra. We drove with the wind today luckly not so hot, quick pace and all did very well. Altered course slightly so that Abu Samra could get some sleep (hope you got home safely) Juergen then left for dinner, again hope all was ok on the ride home. 4 cars then continued through the farms, up and down the dunes and after a coffee break a short night drive and tour through the back streets of Al Khasna back to Khatim to pump tyres. Cherif I am amazed you were still functioning so well after such a early start and late finish. Tawalbeh hope your brother was not to upset with you. Thanks to my navigator for keeping me out of most holes and supplying coffee.

Regards Triplod

abu samra
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 4th June Al Khatim South with Triplod

Post by abu samra »

thank you triplod for this amazing trip, it was nice seeing u and everyone again .... the area was amazing and yes i managed to get home with no compliction.. as the main road was at the end of the catch road as you said. hope to see u all soon.

PS: Charif i have no idea how does ur body function :lol: :lol:
High Voltage Master........

Liwa Man..........

Proud to be AD4X4 Marshal

toto
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by toto »

Hey everyone

I just wanted to say big thanks to Triplod for this amazing trip . New area for me and just WAOW!! :o

The group was so great , trip on a cruising speed! This is definitely my new favorite area!

Thanks to Tawalbeh for the support and advice . Reach Dubai with Cherif by 10.00pm . Cherif , i think you deserve some rest :mrgreen:

Many thanks to Anne for the Coffee , needed after so much excitement!! :P

Hope to see you all soon

Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Tawalbeh »

Was a great trip and the day was exceptionally nice comparing to a typical June day in Abu Dhabi ! :o
Triplod and Anne thanks for the well-organised trip, the responsible lead and picking this new beautiful area.... and the coffee too :lol: :lol: . Toto and his good part, was so nice to meet with you. You did very well ,driving wise,keep it up.Cheirif, Juregen and Abu Smara, you guys are amazing and I always enjoyed my trips with you.

Finally, 0ur chat and lauhghs in that nice spot by the sunset was absoluetly great and I enjoyed it to max.
Thanks all and see you soon..... ;)
Cheers :D :D :
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

cherif
Advanced
Advanced

Post by cherif »

8-) thnx Triplod for picking such nice area and thnx Anne for the coffe which i realy need it
Abu samra thnx joinning with me two trips :)
tawallbah & Toto very nice Chit Chat at the last coffe
Juregen it s very nice allwas meetting u in desert
Toto thnx also for leading to Dubai :D
All u guys hope to see u soon

imad
Marshal
Marshal

Post by imad »

ohhhh i misd it :evil: :evil:
Mob:050-1220205
imad@ad4x4.com
PROUD TO BE AD4X4 MARSHAL

Juergen
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Juergen »

Thanks to Triplod for organising this trip in a new area. Fortunately it was not too hot especially compared to last drive and even the wind was not too much. The drive was nice and my guest enjoyed it a lot. It was his first trip to the dessert and he was quite impressed about how this club is functioning well and about the very good spirit. Unfortunately we had to leave early as we were commited to dinner with the whole family. The track lead directly back to the road that we came from. Thanks again to Paul.

Thanks to all of you for good spirit and comradeship.

Juergen
Where there's a will, there's a way. - The journey is the reward. - Proud to be AD4x4 Marshall!