Early morning in South Al Khatim

All reports about trips and events
Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Early morning in South Al Khatim

Post by Triplod »

Khaiwi, Gladiator, Chabuk, Nikofin and myself met at Mahwi at 5.30 and arrived at the deflation point just after 6. We deflated and headed of towards the Oman Border. Very very soft sand the whole way with a number of parking spots not so easy to get out of but all managed with some assistance. After 4 hours driving we reached the road and Khaiwi left (hope you are feeling better). We continued in the soft sand for another hour and then hit the road back to Al Khatim and home. Thanks for all those that supported the trip and especially Gladiator for sweeping and Khaiwi for recoveries. Amabrouk hope your daughter gets well, and see you in the sand soon.

Triplod

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Early morning in South Al Khatim

Post by Gladiator »

Thanks Triplod for such a trip.. realy it was a good route.. even temp was not bad in the morning .. i beleive it was 26 and most of us didnt beleive it.. :lol:

Special thanks to Chief Khaiwi for joining the trip and handleing most of the recovery...

hope to see you all next time... :D

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

hi Triplod,

it was a lovely trip, i can't believe i survived with my FJ surrounded by 4 jeeps, i was scared for my safety at few times :lol:

i broke the record of the trip with my stucks :dance2: ...and i guess the soft sand made it an easy job for me.

thanks Triplod for the nice trip and the lovely route, Khaiwi, Gladiator, Nikofin for the lovely company.

Gladiator...whenever you want to get stuck...plz let me know and i will be more than helpful :devill: ...thanks for the tea, it was lovely

hope to see you all in the coming trips.
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

chabuk wrote:hi Triplod,

it was a lovely trip, i can't believe i survived with my FJ surrounded by 4 jeeps, i was scared for my safety at few times :lol:

i broke the record of the trip with my stucks :dance2: ...and i guess the soft sand made it an easy job for me.

thanks Triplod for the nice trip and the lovely route, Khaiwi, Gladiator, Nikofin for the lovely company.

Gladiator...whenever you want to get stuck...plz let me know and i will be more than helpful :devill: ...thanks for the tea, it was lovely

watch the pics buddy !!

oh i forgot to say that what a lucky FJ you had...each one of the 4 jeep had his cable on Fatima Jassim.!!! :mrgreen:
we have to wait and see who is the father of the baby.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

file created... pics loaded... :mrgreen:

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

Gladiator wrote:
chabuk wrote:hi Triplod,

watch the pics buddy !!

oh i forgot to say that what a lucky FJ you had...each one of the 4 jeep had his cable on Fatima Jassim.!!! :mrgreen:
we have to wait and see who is the father of the baby.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

this is what i meant, i got you stuck, so whenever you want to get stuck, just ask and i will help you get STUCK

plus, Triplod jeep didn't reach my FJ, so your chance so far is 33.33333333333333% ;)

and technically and scientifically, it was my cable, may be the jeep made the effort, but the FJ cable was on the jeep :hoya: :hoya:

it was a nice trip...so happy to meet you guys
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Great trip indeed Triplod, it was pleasure to follow your tracks which were very nicely selected to cater to the trip level with a little bit of everything, from cresting to side sloping , side cresting and soft flat spots (parkng areas).

It was nice to meet members I had no chance to meet earlier.

Gladiator you need to add few buttons to the Red Rubicon remote control to change the gear and turn the steering loooooooooooooool.

Will upload my pics soon.

See you all soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

amabrouk
Marshal
Marshal

Post by amabrouk »

i think i really miss it but family first any way sh is ok now and i hope to join such nice trip soon