DEDICATED TO OUR BELOVED BANNA

General announcements....
desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DEDICATED TO OUR BELOVED BANNA

Post by desert_hawk »

Our beloved marshal Banna has enquired several time about his certificate and ID for the course he did, unfortunately it was already late when I got it.
I guess this is the only way I can deliver it to him, his soul will stay with this club as his passion was with it.
He was a person who dedicated himself to the benefit of this club and its members.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by desert_hawk on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

T-J
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by T-J »

Banna;
Never really knew him personally, and only met him once or twice on trips, very quickly and casually...

But reading everyones post here, and reading peoples condolences.. seeing how much you people loved him... i must admit that i miss him, miss him very much, and i regret not meeting him properly... i really do, and I can only hope to meet him in Heaven..

رحمة الله عليك أخي، وأعان الله أهلك وأصدقائك وصبرهم على فقدانك،
وتغمدك الله برحمته وأدخلك فسيح جناته وأثابك الفردوس الأعلى يا رب

Mohammad Ata

Post by Mohammad Ata »

الله يرحمك يا أشرف ويتغمدك برحمته ويجعل كل ما فعلته من خير في ميزان حسناتك
والله اعز صديق و أوفي من عرفت
رحمك الله

Dune Rider
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Dune Rider »

Salaam to all and ramadan kareem

i remember when i joined the club and rejestered for my ANIT trip , and the meeting was al khatim adnoc, then i found out the ANIT was canceld coz marshal's car brole down . and banna was doing one of his trips, and asked to join him, from that moment i new wat kind of a man he was,
it was tough for me that day but he made it enjooyable and fun,
and we becam so close and he was like a yonger brother to me , and i also did my last trip with him befor my summar holiday .
he was at my house 1 day befor i leave to pic up tires for zeer, i will never forget him and his smile that does not leave his shiny face,. and i hop we can do wat ever posible to do for his family in his memory,.

i am sorry guys , i could go on and on talking about the Big heart, but bleave me i cant write any more without my being in tears.
sorry guys.
allah yerhame adn eyghamed roohe el jannah AMEEN
NISSAN VTC SWB 2015 & NISSAN VTC LWB 2016

QARUOTY

Post by QARUOTY »

رحمة الله عليك

desertfun

Post by desertfun »

Been catching up with the forum and then read this message...very sad to hear about Banna's final upgrade. One of my first trips with the club was with him as leader and he got stuck against a big rock at the bottom of a very steep hill. What i remember most of that event was how cool and good humored Banna was. His car had just gotten a serious beating and was being almost torn in two pieces when the rescue cars tried to pull his car free from the rock.

Banna, however, never stopped smiling and eventually his car was pulled free. He was a highly inspirational leader who truly led by example. May God have mercy on his soul.
09. Oops, no dune...rock!.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"No dude, your SUV is not a Jeep, and my Jeep is not a SUV!"
- - -
MOPAR Performance 2" Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks - MOPAR Off-Road Front Bumper - MOPAR XD9000i Self-Recovery Winch - MOPAR Off-Road Oval Fog Lamps - MOPAR Off-Road Rear Bumper - MOPAR Off-Road Tire Carrier - MOPAR Steering and Swaybar Skid Plate - MOPAR 6.5" Round Off-Road Lights - MOPAR Rubber Floor Liner Kit - MOPAR Handle Grab - MOPAR Door Sill Guards - V-Cool window tinting - Garmin GPS 276C - Maxtrax sand ladder - 4.88 regear - Teraflex front axle sleeve - Detroit Truetrac front locker

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet him, but I remember my first ANIT trip with Waqmaster was just a few days after he passed away, and the trip started with a moment's silence and a prayer for him.

The posts here show what a great man he must have been, and I feel unfortunate for not having joined the club earlier in order to have been able to meet him.

May Allah have mercy on his soul, and give courage and fortitude to his family to face this loss.
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105

zeer

Post by zeer »

May Allah have mercy on his soul
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Abu Ghazi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abu Ghazi »

Well... Although I am a new family member of the club, I have never met Banna or known him before, but your words & comments sounds so true & touching...
Yes with all the love I have just read, its obvious that Banna was really a good fellow & he is unforgettable.

Sorry for your loss guys, & God bless your soul Banna.
Good men are few thise days.
Trips counter:
Old rules: ANIT (1+2 as assistant), Newbie (14), Intermediate (13) One Liwa,
New rules: ANIT (2 as assistant), Newbie (2), Intermediate (9), Advance (7) One Liwa
Trips led:
New rules: Newbie (0), Intermediate (5), Advance (0)

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Abu Ghazi wrote:Well... Although I am a new family member of the club, I have never met Banna or known him before, but your words & comments sounds so true & touching...
Yes with all the love I have just read, its obvious that Banna was really a good fellow & he is unforgettable.

Sorry for your loss guys, & God bless your soul Banna.
Good men are few thise days.

yes, we are missing him :cry: :cry:
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

muzammils

Post by muzammils »

May Allah bless him and his family. He will truly be missed, but not forgotten....
Nissan Patrol SWB

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

i and banna met in couple of trips .... he was such a great person. always caring and smiling. he will be always remembered. الله يرحمة

QARUOTY

Post by QARUOTY »

الله يرحمة

zeer

Post by zeer »

الله يرحمه
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

niazyk
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by niazyk »

الله يرحمه

I did all of my trips with him last year.