ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

General announcements....
Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

DiVeR wrote: Hey Tobby, don't expect critcism :? , we only discuss, we might agree or disagree, this doesn't mean criticising any opinion.

At the begining of the thread, ISLAM asked for votes & opinion. Feel free man :wink: :wink:
Thankx man. That's how it should be. So lets keep brainstorming to find or agree to a catchy slogen for the club!

Tobias

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Well said Lionbar i have nothing to add .. i agree with Batal and Mpenzi

nothing wrong ofcourse with ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL but i cant see it go with the logo ... it doesnt fit somehow for the reasons Lionbar and Batal mentioned.

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

not that i have anything to do with this , but what Tobias said makes a lot of sense.
studying marketing supposedly (amongst a lot of other things) , Tobias' point of view on "capital offroad club , the logo & the website" makes the most sense.

other than that , all for one and one for all seems a bit childish and more like a bunch of kids running around in the desert playing the 3 musketeers.

capital offroad club - is a very chic statement .
sometimes less is more.
everyone has different tastes , but sometimes an understatement makes more of an impression than a statement that can easily make you lose credibility...

hope u understand what i'm saying..i'm not calling anyone childish or whatever...i'm just saying , less is more & leaving it at "capital offroad club" is way more stylish than putting down a phrase like all for one and one for all.
its kinda like those things on the back of bushanabs u see..."dezart woolf" or " too much faster & furious-er".
at the end of the day you're a fun club , but you're all a bunch of respectable , grown up business men , representing the capital offroad club.
keep it as your unofficial logo or smthg...or a small separate sticker or smthg...but dont put it on with the club logo and all that...
its jst not cool.

jst my 2 fils...its none of my business anyway.

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

It'not how much u do, but how much luv you put in the doing

Post by vikid »

guys:

we should have a slogan and that too something very short and catchy..

My Vote - YES
Opinion - as below:

I could think of few -

"burn the rubber not the soul"
"Up, Over, and Beyond" - (i like this one)
"Build it, break it, repeat"
"Fear is an emotion, 4x4ing is an attitude"
"Those who wander are not necessarily lost"
"God created the earth, let's explore all of it
"Rock & Roll" ( Roll printed upside down)
"DO IT ON ALL FOURS"

have fun guys!! :lol: :lol:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Big Foot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Big Foot »

Kris wrote:not that i have anything to do with this ,
'''
jst my 2 fils...its none of my business anyway.
Kris, of course you have something to do with this, this is the whole essense of the club, we are all in together and we all count.

Personally, I do like the logo the way it is

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

How about

"Who Dares Wins"
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.