ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

General announcements....
Miro
Advanced
Advanced

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

Post by Miro »

Guys,
I know I said it before several times but It's all because that's really the way I feel it...
Why Don't we make this one As our club quote, Something to always be associated to the club where all the people know that this is our theme

"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

Why don't we associate it with our logo, Like AD4X4, All for one and one for all... In a very creative way, I can start workin' on it with the logo, the we can add it on our cars and stuff...We can also make it our club song, Bryan Adams' song is really a nice own and it really just illustrates our spirit in this club :wink:

What do you think???
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I can add dozen examples for this that i have witnessed.

As a Marketing MBA holder, this is called a "slogan". Which is always associated with a name like NIKE - Just do it.

It is important in the positioning target of our club. I like that. But still Megomoe should say that it is doable.
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Really wonderful

Post by ppnath »

Miro

You made it really wonderful to brand a caption for our club under the logo of AD4x4.

"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

As mentioned our Chairman, keep always saying ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

I hope, all members can follow this....

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

We need more votes ...... what do you think guys?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

I AGREE

Post by Blackchallenge »

:iagree: We should think all together to do something special and valuable.
Let's start
Only Jeep Can Do It

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

:iagree:

And this is the way i feel also :pool:

:ad4x4:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Are we the musketeers or what?

Also we are not charity organization to add this statement like that to our club’s logo!

I believe, we should keep the logo as is, of course that doesn’t mean I disagree with the valuable meaning that sentence carry, but I really love, so lets it keep in our hearts and behaviors and away from the logo. :idea:

That’s only my humble opinion, and in case of voting, I will go with the voice of the majority because ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL .
Last edited by Batal on Sat May 12, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Here i have to agree with Batal Well said man

The logo is symbolism and represent club the only capital 4x4 club. So lets keep that way.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Batal wrote:
Also we are not charity organization to add this statement like that to our club’s logo!
I have no objection BATAL what so ever with your comment, but i didn't understand this. What does this has to do with charity :?: , we didn't ask to put any sentence related to any charity issues forexample like raising funds or securing shelter to people :?: :?:

ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL means the relation among the club members, not between the club members and other people :roll: :roll:

Karim

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

DiVeR wrote:
Batal wrote:
I have no objection BATAL what so ever with your comment, but i didn't understand this. What does this has to do with charity :?: , we didn't ask to put any sentence related to any charity issues forexample like raising funds or securing shelter to people :?: :?:

ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL means the relation among the club members, not between the club members and other people :roll: :roll:
I really respect your opinion Batal And MPENZI,
But I guess you got it all wrong a bit, A slogan, like diver said, is a sentence or a saying that by time gets stuck to the brand or the name, What we are trying to say is to make the people, even not offroaders, know about how this club is handled, I beleive that you yourself as well as mpenzi are working with the sayin' ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL, right, all of us are right?????
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

I might not be the most qualified to comment on this, but here's my tuppence worth:
For any group, club or organisation, a catchy logo/slogan is extremely important to have when trying to sell your products. I think the slogan being promoted is good for a support group (some might say that AD4x4 is just that), but IMHO the slogan should refer to the essence of the group which is off-roading, the feeling of being away from it all and freedom to go anywhere (legally!!).

7 words is a bit too much to print, my preference would be something short along the lines of:
AD4X4 - 'The Wild Awaits' , 'We're Out There', "Asphalt's 4 Wussies', 'We get sand everywhere'

Something simple

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Lionbar wrote:I might not be the most qualified to comment on this, but here's my tuppence worth:
For any group, club or organisation, a catchy logo/slogan is extremely important to have when trying to sell your products. I think the slogan being promoted is good for a support group (some might say that AD4x4 is just that), but IMHO the slogan should refer to the essence of the group which is off-roading, the feeling of being away from it all and freedom to go anywhere (legally!!).

7 words is a bit too much to print, my preference would be something short along the lines of:
AD4X4 - 'The Wild Awaits' , 'We're Out There', "Asphalt's 4 Wussies', 'We get sand everywhere'

Something simple
That is more interesting and it got sense of what we are doing.
Khaiwi has got one under his signature .....I forgot what is say but it brilliant....If you have been to liwa...something

Okay let us see what slogans we might have
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

Hey Miro and all other members

I like the Idea with ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL. It is a emotion that I share with this club. It says like we do not leave anybody alone and we take care on each other. That is something gets lived in this club already for a long time, I think.

Mhh… I am not a marketing expert but I don’t think we should add it to the logo, coz the logo is already quit full of information and it should be keepen simple that whoever see it for 5 sec. at the traffic light or during overtaking, has the chance to keep the important info.
=Capital off-road club
=AD4X4 Club (Logo in the centre)
=www.AbuDhabi4x4.com
That’s much already for this short time to remember. The different to “Nike-Just do it” is, that Nike as brand is well known and they try to put a emotion to the brand. Same like “Mac Donalds- I’m loving it”. If somebody see AD4x4 and do not know it, he will search for basic infos to get it in a category. The existing Logo is well done for this kind of short but clear notice.
My opinion is, to not put it to the Logo coz it will may be over load the Logo in Information. So, but I still like Miros idea. What to do? I think we can create a new long sticker with ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL + Logo at the beginning and end for frond windshield or back window or hood or where are ever. Or may be the Logo surrounded by ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL. There are many ways to create a new sticker and whoever can identify himself with this slogan, can put it to his car. But this makes just sens, if we all decide to one slogan.

Tobias

PS: I can not handle criticism! :D

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Gents,

Please don’t misunderstand what I have said; I strongly agree that’s ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL and believe me it lies in the bottom of my heart, but I don’t think it is appropriate neither to surround our club’s logo nor put beside it that sentence. :nono:

By the way when every body jumped of their cars and helped Tobias to extinguish the fire of his car’s engine that sentence wasn’t surrounding or included in our logo, they did it because they believe from the bottom of their hearts that we are a very big family and we should look after each others. :okfriend:

Diver the charity things I was exaggerating a bit that’s all. :lol:
Last edited by Batal on Sun May 13, 2007 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Cybershot wrote:
PS: I can not handle criticism! :D
Hey Tobby, don't expect critcism :? , we only discuss, we might agree or disagree, this doesn't mean criticising any opinion.

At the begining of the thread, ISLAM asked for votes & opinion. Feel free man :wink: :wink:

Karim