General announcements....
Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Sanid level one training - session 2

Post by Abed »

uploadfromtaptalk1350297900825.jpg
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abed »

uploadfromtaptalk1350297982033.jpg
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

Zayed Ali Capitano

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

iguana wrote:For those who completed session one of Sanid training (first aid and CPR) ... AD4x4 is pleased to announce that session 2 is now ready .... It will be a 4 days training Sunday 14th to Wednesday 17 October for the 3 groups that completed level one earlier .... The 4 days will be wrapped up in a field training on Saturday 20th of October from 9 to 3 ... Please note that this is a one time opportunity to complete the training and finish your course so make sure that all of you attend
My dear friends :

such training is very important .. to understand what it's safety and much about such issues ..
soon .. i will prepare and issue the safety the safe and lesson learnt report to all marshals and for the club as all

the report will be very simple for all Marshals to report any accident in off-roading .. .and the way to report such issues for future lesson learnt... and that will help the club to progress and have the right paper work for ISO..0000000000000000
yes.. for ISO .. 009

night guys
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)

Serge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Serge »

Zayed Ali wrote:
iguana wrote:For those who completed session one of Sanid training (first aid and CPR) ... AD4x4 is pleased to announce that session 2 is now ready .... It will be a 4 days training Sunday 14th to Wednesday 17 October for the 3 groups that completed level one earlier .... The 4 days will be wrapped up in a field training on Saturday 20th of October from 9 to 3 ... Please note that this is a one time opportunity to complete the training and finish your course so make sure that all of you attend
My dear friends :

such training is very important .. to understand what it's safety and much about such issues ..
soon .. i will prepare and issue the safety the safe and lesson learnt report to all marshals and for the club as all

the report will be very simple for all Marshals to report any accident in off-roading .. .and the way to report such issues for future lesson learnt... and that will help the club to progress and have the right paper work for ISO..0000000000000000
yes.. for ISO .. 009

night guys
Dear Zayed,

Thanks for your care. Most serious incidents are always known between marshals. And experience is being shared :)

More detailed reports will be given post trip, so people who go offroading - know the risks and understands the responsibility. As some people underestimate the dangers that may happen.

SANID is a very good training, reminding about dangers, and teacing how to deal with them in the proper way. And you get to simulate some of it :) ... im sure that many members never tried doing a CPR or putting the fire down ;) Hopefully never needed, but who know - better to be ready for it, than get it unexpectedly.

Stay Safe :)
Serge
Mobile: 055 222 71 70
Other Hobby: HAM Radio - A65BU

Zayed Ali Capitano

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

And you get to simulate some of it :) ...

Dear Serg

i got fed-up with such training's... if i show you how many certificates that i have ... you will up-grade me to a DOCTOR :) :) :)
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)

Abu Ghazi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abu Ghazi »

Hey guys,

Would you please confirm the timing & the location for Saturday training...

Thanks
Trips counter:
Old rules: ANIT (1+2 as assistant), Newbie (14), Intermediate (13) One Liwa,
New rules: ANIT (2 as assistant), Newbie (2), Intermediate (9), Advance (7) One Liwa
Trips led:
New rules: Newbie (0), Intermediate (5), Advance (0)

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Sanid level one training - session 2

Post by desert_hawk »

Abu Ghazi wrote:Hey guys,

Would you please confirm the timing & the location for Saturday training...

Thanks
9 am at takatuf villa
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

Abu Ghazi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abu Ghazi »

Thanks Mo :ty:
Trips counter:
Old rules: ANIT (1+2 as assistant), Newbie (14), Intermediate (13) One Liwa,
New rules: ANIT (2 as assistant), Newbie (2), Intermediate (9), Advance (7) One Liwa
Trips led:
New rules: Newbie (0), Intermediate (5), Advance (0)

Vader
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vader »

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in helping us get access to this training. Although I found that a lot of the material was relatively basic, I believe that this will open the door for us to get involved with an organization that shares many of our views and eventually access to better material, It was also a nice way to hang out with some of the other members socially.

Serge, if you would be so kind as to upload/share the material from the courses it would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

PS let's jump out of a helicopter soon 8-)
راعي الربع

Serge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Serge »

Vader wrote:Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in helping us get access to this training. Although I found that a lot of the material was relatively basic, I believe that this will open the door for us to get involved with an organization that shares many of our views and eventually access to better material, It was also a nice way to hang out with some of the other members socially.

Serge, if you would be so kind as to upload/share the material from the courses it would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

PS let's jump out of a helicopter soon 8-)

Hey there!

Training Materials will be distibuted to thouse who have participated in the training. Myself and Urs is coordinating this.

See you around! :)
Serge
Mobile: 055 222 71 70
Other Hobby: HAM Radio - A65BU

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

The Student Handout for the SANID program CERT Training Level 1 is ready (printed) and ready for all having completed the Level 1 training (incl. the parctical exercise).

Please contact me for "Handout Handover"
Uristier