4Wheel Drive Middle East becomes AEV

General announcements....
ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

4Wheel Drive Middle East becomes AEV

Post by ME4WD »

Well boys and girls, 4Wheel Drive Middle East is from 1st of June, AEV and with new trade mark. AEV even aquired Tadmur Auto and in the process of aquiring few more known workshops. Our intention is to expand from just a web shop after successful 3 years to a one stop off-road shop and service centers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi.

We will launch our new operations in Dubai and Sharjah next month and toward the year end our Abu Dhabi operations should be in place. We look forward to serving the off-road community and are committed to deliver 1st class customer service, superier quality and prime brands at the best value for money pricing module,

Regards
AEV Middle East

P.S. We are not an American AEV affiliate but we will present the full American AEV products range and services in the middle east as well as many other leading brands like AEM, CURRIE, K&N, BUSHWACKER, FABFOURS, UNICHIP, FULL TRACTION, PROCOMP, MAGBAFLOW, RIPP and many others.
Last edited by ME4WD on Fri May 22, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GPS: N 25 09.488 E 055 13.866
Emai : info@aev.ae

Tel : +971-4-3307152 Fax : +971-4-3307162

TINTIN

Re: 4Wheel Drive Middle East becomes AEV

Post by TINTIN »

Nice work mate, I look forwrard to blowing my salary on home soil. :D As long as you provide for ZJ's too :?

Excellent work though really. :ad4x4:
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}

Xtreme
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Xtreme »

Excellent work.
Just to know as I'm a bit new, were is your location in AD?
Regards
You will never never Know, If You never never Go.
Xtreme (aka Rober Raouf)
Black Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 2005 3.0L with 2" Old Man Emu
Mob.: +971 50 811 9940

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

Thanks guys, as said else where our places will become or regular hangout places when we are free and not offroading. Our place in abudhabi will be announced soonest the deal is signed. I will keep you posted :wink:

Nasser
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nasser »

Congratulations

One point though. As u know, we are regular offroaders and our rigs are tested to the extreme. We are always on the look out for the best workshops, spare parts, modifications etc..

I sincerely hope that our club, :ad4x4: led by our Supreme leaders, Iguana, Megamoe and anTrax, will negotiate a deal with u whereby all members are provided with REAL special discounts. Believe me, we will be loyal customers to you.

I wish you success in your new venture.
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014 in Dune Shade ~~~~For Sale~~~~
Nasser Al Karby - 0506668026

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

Ad4X4 and all its people are always our friends and will enjoy special discounts and will have access to our loyalty privilege cards. :)

TINTIN

Post by TINTIN »

ME4WD wrote:Ad4X4 and all its people are always our friends and will enjoy special discounts and will have access to our loyalty privilege cards. :)
Oooooooooooohhhh. It always sounds better with a card. :lol: Really though, I trust we will get good treatment there and look forward to doing business with you. :ad4x4:
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

ME4WD wrote:Image

Well boys and girls, 4Wheel Drive Middle East is from 1st of June, AEV and with new trade mark.
Regards
AEV Middle East

a new trade mark indeed... the new trade is WE DON'T RETURN CALLS OR SMS'S.... WE DON'T HONOR WHAT WE AGREE WITH YOU !!yes dear members... how many of you is suffering from calling Mr. Sami many times and he doesn’t answer nor return calls??

I though 4Wheel Drive Middle East - AEV will have special treatment for us ad4x4... but I am mistaken... now AEV is NOT interested in ad4x4 anymore.. so guys save embarrassment to your self and stop calling Mr. Sami for business ... I think he is a bit shy to tell you in the face so he has choose NOT to answer you calls or sms..

last week, Tuesday I was going to buy shocks from ARB ... i was told by a senior member from ad4x4 to call Sami as he has better shocks and we have special price & service from AEV .. I did and I was lucky that Sami answered the phone.. we agreed on him sending the parts to Western Motors and he will sms me his Mashreq bank account number to deposit DH1500 in his account !!
second morning Western Motors called to see when they should expect the parts... he told them that he will not send any parts before getting the full cash..!!! it seems that we ad4x4 have bad credit with AEV !! so please guys if any of you didn't pay him his money please do !!

I started calling Mr. Sami from 10:00am - 4:00pm with no reply or return calls... start sending him sms asking him to clarify this issue and if true to send me the account number so i make the deposit... he didn't answer any of calls or sms's and till now i have NO idea of why he did this !! i went to ARB , purchased the shocks with ad4x4 discount and full respect..

Please if you are going to call on Sami for any Jeep parts or service.. respect your self and do not call the guy as he is getting too much business and he is NOT interested anymore in ad4x4 ..

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

sad to hear how upset you are over trying to reach Sami however the store is attended to by three including Sami and myself (always aftyer 6pm) so we are four people and the store has a number 043307152

Also soon the webshop is ready and updated. We do appreciate your feedback and will work hard to serve you better. My mobile is 0504354995 or 0501156115. Also you can reach us by email info@aev.ae

We will always have special Ad4x4 treat and I will kick Sami's butt :D

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

Frank .. this issue with Sami is not from now... its been since last year,,, i wrote cause i took feed back from many members,, its becoming a story .. a theme...Sami never answer phones..

OK this is his business but when he make a deal with one of us he should honor it or simply apologize,... why I have to waste 4 days waiting on him and he change his mind??? why I had to go back to ARB and buy things from him he know I have spoke to Sami and ordered them from his shop??? Yes I was at ARB with Mood when I ordered from Sami..
has any ad4x4 member ever not paid him ?? I really wish he could go to Western Motors and see how we are treated...

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

Come on guys, Sami is really nice and quite helpful guy! 8-)

AEV is never about “Sami’s or Frank’s way”! AEV is the largest middle east warehouse distributor & retailer for specialized Offroad Products and it operates its direct retail division through two retail stores: Dubai and Sharjah as well as a webshop “being updated”. With two workshops: Shrajah (previously known as Tadmur) and dubai / Al Qouz (opening on 15th Jan). Our official AEV contact number is 043307152 and our working hours are Saturday – Thursday from 10am and until 8pm!

Sami’s or Frank’s mobile numbers does and will not represent the company’s trading line! We tend to more or less rely on mobile phones than anything else and believe you me as partner and one of the owners of AEV I do receive calls late nights and weekends. We do have as of today 11,7M AED worth of inventory in our three warehouses, so we are very serious about this business and we do have a tel number for the AEV store that is ALWAYS answered as well as email. I'm not saying we are the best, no we are not but we will get there and with feedbacks like yours we will improve and service you better.

Hopefully we will come closer to AD4x4 through more organized sponsorships, trips and even hopefully the AEV AUH store to become fully operations by mid 2010. The webshop has been revolutionized and will become active in days time! Free deliveries cross the UAE and with payment gateways!

The issue with our dealer "Western Motors" is as simple as WM must issue us an LPO before we send them any parts and this was required by them! Most of the times we receive calls asking us to "just deliver to WM" ! and I regret to say this will not work unless we receive the formal WM LPO # by their purchase dept (for those wanting to do their purchases through WM service parts dept.).

You and all dear members of Ad4x4 will realize these changes and I'm looking forward to have you satisfied with us once again. ;)

Finally I'd like to refrain on our business fundamentals that I can simply put as: BEST IN STOCK, GURANTEED COMPETTIVE PRICING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES US TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

ME4WD wrote:

The issue with our dealer "Western Motors" is as simple as WM must issue us an LPO before we send them any parts and this was required by them! Most of the times we receive calls asking us to "just deliver to WM" ! and I regret to say this will not work unless we receive the formal WM LPO # by their purchase dept (for those wanting to do their purchases through WM service parts dept.).
!
SORRY Frank.. this is NOT true!!! Sami never discussed this issue...
I called Sami.. we agreed on him sending me the parts... I told him this is not to be charged by WM... we agreed as to Sami's request that he should sms me his Mashreq bank account number and I will deposit the money for him... he never said anything about the time of the deposit.. so it was understood that Wednesday - Thursday he deliver.. Saturday morning I make the Deposit... and by they way.. i never got his bank account number!

as to your inventory... you must know that all about reputation & services.. you lose one customer you lose many...
you lose one ad4x4 member... you will lose many many many members.. we are one community and we support each other :evil: :evil:
:evil:

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

I always have an issue with Sami answering the phone :roll: :roll: ........but he always returns them later on when he is available, I think they support the Jeepers community extremely well, coz jeeps need alot of support. :roll: :roll:
He's got my business.

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

Well I dunno Gladiator, you obviously had a bad experience.

I have too say however my experience with the boys at AEV has been the complete opposite so far. I called and spoke with both Frank and Sami, got them both first time, they very both very helpful and accomodating. I've made arrangements for some work with them - so far only praise from me. They get my vote.

Don't give up on them Gladiator, maybe it was just a bad set of circumstances??
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

maddog wrote:Well I dunno Gladiator, you obviously had a bad experience.

I have too say however my experience with the boys at AEV has been the complete opposite so far. I called and spoke with both Frank and Sami, got them both first time, they very both very helpful and accomodating. I've made arrangements for some work with them - so far only praise from me. They get my vote.

Don't give up on them Gladiator, maybe it was just a bad set of circumstances??
Am glad to her that from you maddog..!!! reason for me reporting is to help our members to watch out... maybe some of you guys had good service in the past ... relationship got better... don't know.. but for past 8 months this is what I heard from our members and last was my experience..
Am Done from dealing with them..... NO MORE FOR ME... i have ARB + Western Motors.. very happy no complain
:D ,