pros+:
-fast
-strong

cons+:
-very expensive (around 100k)!
-very uncomfortable
-very unstable
-looks ugly (like a bike with a trolly)
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Not fun to drive I would preffer the Sand bugies
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Sand-X

SAND-X Testdrive

Post by Sand-X »

Hi megamoe,

sorry, but don't believe that you have tried the SAND-X before!! I do all the testdrives for SAND-X in the UAE, and till now; hardly everybody bought one after testing. ..And 100% were convinced about the performance and how stable the SAND-X is to drive. Pls tell me where and when you had your SAND-X testdrive? ..can't remember!

Gulf News Article: http://www.sand-x.com/index.php?section ... easerId=20

-Thank you for the critics about the design, the pics are all from our second generation SAND-X machines in the middle east. All new machines will have a new front design.

- Price is not around 100k. A SAND-X costs 69'900 DHS

>>Anyway, like everybody else, you are more than welcome to test the machine somewhere and post your critics again!!

thnx and best rgds, sand-x
www.SAND-X.com

---

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Dear Sand-X ... You came to the UAE last year to test your machine in the UAE desert, you contacted us and Dubai 4x4 as well .... we were not interested in the project at that time and the car was tested by most of our friends overthere and we got the feed back ....

To be frank the machine is very expensive for a fun toy (you said 69,000 Dirhams and I think this will be the base model), with this price I can buy a modified wrangler or actually a brand new stock one which still remains a car that can accommodate 4 people and have an AC .. Safety is much higher in a car of course .... A raptor will cost around AED 35,000 and can go better than sand X .... We are to criticizing your machine, we have to say our opinion ... If you think that you build the best machine in the world, then good for you ... But we don't see it is the best machine comparing to price .... With this price we have lots of better options

You said that everybody who test drove it in the UAE desert bought one ... I go to the desert min. once a week and I never saw a sand-x over there ... I am a friend with all the 4x4 clubs in the UAE and also outside the UAE .. No one even talked about sand-x ...

Dear if you are expecting people to respect your invention, you have to accept and respect their opinion as well ...
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Sand-X

Post by Sand-X »

Dear Iguana,

Of course I do respect all different kind of opinions; I also respect all kind of critics.

But I do absolutely know the people who tested the Sand-X, most of them are close friends from the Al Zarooni clan and friends from dubai who, believe me, were totally positive about the Sand-X. I never heard the critic of unstableness or unconfortable. And, a raptor will not climb up a dune faster, but the thing with the AC..I agree totally..

The first container of SAND-X machines will arrive in Dubai middle of September; thats why there are just few testmodels in the desert right now.

But anyway, the only thing which counts is, that everybody has a lot of fun outthere with theirs beautiful toys!!!

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

For me the Sand X looks like a Snow Mobile with front wheels.

I believe that it goes like crazy on Sand but 70 K for that Toy is really big money.

What you think about this crazy Vehicle?

Iam sure it also goes on Sand.
Image <br><br>Image<br>

halwa

Post by halwa »

Just a question, why would a person wan"t to go from 0 to 100Kph in 2.8 sec in the desert?

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

My daughter did it when she stepped on white hot sand where the BBQ had been :lol: ( HIJACK SORRY IT WON,T HAPPEN AGAIN )
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

G-man
Advanced
Advanced

Post by G-man »

How is she doing, I hope it was a speedy recovery. Best regards to her and the rest of the family. :D :D :D