Recommendation for a FULL car clean - Mussafah...

All discussions related to your non-4x4. Mods, Maintenance, events, drag etc
Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

iguana wrote:Car cleaning ??? what do you mean by this? :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only Jeep Can Do It

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

:suicide:
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Recommendation for a FULL car clean - Mussafah...Update

Post by Abo Omar »

Abo Omar wrote:
KiwaussieChick wrote:Hi all!

I realise many of you may have existing contacts to get your wonderful off-road beasts cleaned every once in a while - but there may be 'newbies' or some of you who've simply not had the chance to get a contact to help out...so I thought I'd try!

Yes, you can easily get a basic interior exterior clean for 30-45dhs, but I needed a major seats out strip of the car and clean out of EVERYWHERE after Liwa. I managed to get this for the SuperSafari for 400dhs (approx 45% discount off the 700dhs standard full 4x4 clean price) and the job was IMMACULATE!!

If you need to arrange or book I have managed to negotiate a permanent AD4x4 discount - so feel free to contact Fadi of National Tyres (who is helping out for the Golden Centre 2 doors down who do the cleaning) and say you are AD4x4...pls ph: 0508164666

(The rates are of course much cheaper for standard saloons etc as well.....)

Happy cleaning!

:D
Thanks Caro , I was seriousely thinking of doing that (detailed cleaning) but thought i'd leave it till the season ends like end of May - 1st of june .... but :idea: :idea: :?: :?: donow...
What about the major seats out striping operation ?? is it well done ??? no is it perfectly done??
I can see ADNOC Khalidya are doing the detailed cleaning also , will pass by them today to know the price and whether they remove the seat or not??
I passed by ADNOC today, they charge 600 DHM for full cleaning , no seats removing , waxing ..
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

ADNOC is the worst one in cleaning .. even the normal wash is not good enough for what we do in your cars
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com