Minor body work repairs

All discussions related to your non-4x4. Mods, Maintenance, events, drag etc
Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Minor body work repairs

Post by Mac »

My newly acquired 2001 XJ has some small dents and a nasty scratch ( big ) on corner of rear bumper. I am looking to have this work tidied up. Can anyone recommend a good body repair shop in AD. There is no Police report as this is all old damage from previous old dear.
Thanks Mac
Last edited by Mac on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

WildFire

Re: Minor body work repairs

Post by WildFire »

Mac wrote:My newly acquired 2001 XJ has some small dents and a nasty scratch ( big ) on corner of rear bumper. I am looking to have this sork tidied up. Can anyone recommend a good body repair shop in AD. There is no Police report as this is all old damage from previous old dear.
Thanks Mac
Still , you will need an authoraisation from traffic department to do the paint job.
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

you can go to the police station in mussafah and told them you want to paint parts of the car and you will the get the permition.

good shop in mussafah...mmmm. some time they do good jop and when u recomend them the next customer complain about the servie. but i Know one garage i went to hem twice and he was good but I froget his phone number. it is called Al angaa or phoniex

if you are coming from AD then take the first exit to mussafah (before Rami trading and Banks exit) then drive strait until the third round about make u turn and go back to last exit on ur right before the next round about. then drive few meters and u will see the garage at ur right side. try to look carfuly because the board not direct on the road. some of insurance company repair the cars with hem. he is an old guy from lebnon.

try ur luck.

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Thanks Defender, I was passing thro Masafi yesterday on way back from Dibba, didn,t see you this time though :cry:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

Dude

me In australia now.. mafee masafi maybe in winter when i will be here inshalah