All discussions related to your non-4x4. Mods, Maintenance, events, drag etc
MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Toyota FJ

Post by MooD »

FJ stands for : Fake Jeep or Fatima Jum3a

Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

agghazal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by agghazal »

no one can copy our jeeps.. even if they tried to modified the japanese cars
jeep is jeep
No Face No Name No number, But My soul is like the Thunder..

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

I like Fake jeep FJ :lol:
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

No Mood, you're wrong.

I've done a huge amount of research, consulted with experts in far away lands, sought consultation with those in lofty positions of power, and discussed the topic at length with the wise men of the land.

Now that my quest has come to an end, and I pause to rest my weary bones, I can categorically and undeniably tell you, it stands for....

FORGET JEEPS!!!
Last edited by maddog on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

FJ is a nice car but

The only thing that I dont like at all with it is Reversing

Imagine your self Off Roading at night and you are not able to see behaind you :roll: :!:

Is is OK but, not too good to make you forget Jeep .... still Fake J33P
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Maybe

Factory Junk :twisted:

Freak Job

Or

Fake Jaws

or

Foul Job

Or

False Jack

or
Fail Job :twisted:
or

Fake Jaguar

or

follow jeep :twisted:

or

Forgered Jeep :twisted:

or

Funny Jeep

or Full Jerk :twisted:

Fake Jewel

First Joke
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

Rizvi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Rizvi »

Although i respect the Wrangler and believe it to be one of the best "offroad" vehicles ever made...rest assured its capabilities are very limited.

Forget on-road driving; its best to tow your wrangler to wherever you want to go offroading.

When it comes to off-road driving; the short-wheelbase;approach/departure angles;light weight does the off-roading for you.

A STOCK FJ can hands down out-perform a wrangler in high-speed off-road driving. The FJ's offroad abilities have been sacrificed partially (lowering the a/d angles) to improve on-road capabilities in which it can pretty much outperform SUV's worth 3 times as much.

rgds,
Rizvi (08 Stock FJ)

jc

Post by jc »

Rizvi wrote:Although i respect the Wrangler and believe it to be one of the best "offroad" vehicles ever made...rest assured its capabilities are very limited.

Forget on-road driving; its best to tow your wrangler to wherever you want to go offroading.

When it comes to off-road driving; the short-wheelbase;approach/departure angles;light weight does the off-roading for you.

A STOCK FJ can hands down out-perform a wrangler in high-speed off-road driving. The FJ's offroad abilities have been sacrificed partially (lowering the a/d angles) to improve on-road capabilities in which it can pretty much outperform SUV's worth 3 times as much.

rgds,
Rizvi (08 Stock FJ)
We will see in Liwa speed is not the game in the sand if it was we would all do what Omar Kid is doing and building a race car for Desert fun.

As we all know it is never the car its the driver a car is only a tool when used properly anything is possible even for a FAKE JEEP

Rizvi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Rizvi »

We will see in Liwa speed is not the game in the sand if it was we would all do what Omar Kid is doing and building a race car for Desert fun.

As we all know it is never the car its the driver a car is only a tool when used properly anything is possible even for a FAKE JEEP
The car always comes first and then the driver....I doubt that all SUV's are capable of drivng through challenging dunes.

The car has to be offroad-capable - Driving skills evolve with experience.

rgds.

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

i totally agree with JC!

Give a highly modified jeep to a first timer, he will not be able to deal with it, and it may be dangerous!

Give a road SUV (Murano, Kia, X5, etc...) to a very experienced driver, he will bring it anywhere as i have seen that in different deserts.

The driver makes it, not the car.

of course he you put a newbie in a Tiida...
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

jc wrote:
Rizvi wrote:Although i respect the Wrangler and believe it to be one of the best "offroad" vehicles ever made...rest assured its capabilities are very limited.

rgds,
Rizvi (08 Stock FJ)

As my brother JC said and my signature said the same (it's not the car that can make it, it’s the driver)
JC brother don’t forget I still have the Jeep for the fun and to go wild.
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

Guys,

FJ ( Fake Jeep ) or Jeep TJ (Total Junk) :lol:

If the jeep or the toyota are not upgraded and modified, they are exactly the same on offroad

But when it comes to highway driving, fellow jeepers must agree that FJ is much more better and more confrotable

so the result is, keep your jeeps for offroad only, and buy an FJ for onroad and offroad :D

or sell your Jeeps and keep the FJ with some minor modifications for Liwa :?: :?: :?: :?: 8)

Rizvi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Rizvi »

BH - i concur.

Anyhow...the car comes before the driver...thats my notion.

Im dead sure the best driver in the club can not drive a corrolla through dune crests.

Ok - so we cant drive a sedan in the desert?? what??? we need an SUV? what about a range rover sport?? no no, low profile tires....low a/d angles...??? whaat??? we need high profile tires and high a/d angles??? H2 baby!!!???? no no tooo heavy & too long...WHAAT??? high profile tires, a/d angles, AND light weight AND not tooo long??? I thought its all about driving skills!!

Everyone has their own perspective....my opinion is if you want to "enjoy" off-roading (not just driving on the beach or a park trail), you need to have the right car...driving skills evolve and improve over time.

Bottom Line...Im a little sick of Jeepers justifying their car choice by dissing vehicles used by other club members.

rgds.

bluetoy

I drive FJ

Post by bluetoy »

When I was sorting my list of what I want to buy which can be used for on road as well as off road FJ topped the list with everything I wanted with a very comfortable offroad and onroad experience.

At the end of the day its a personal choice.

Regarding the car and the driver I think both are important. Its has to be a perfect match to get the best results. A newbie with the best car and and a rally driver with a Tiida will not be able to do anything.

but given a good offroad vehicle, a well experienced offroad driver ... can put a spectacular show.

I started driving as a newbie in my FJ and I still remember when I tried tackling a dune and stopped and got stuck. It wasnt the car it was me.

I like my FJ as I like a landcruiser or Patrol or a Jeep.
Imran Khan