CarDeals Auto Accessories (tinting shop)

All AD4x4 Official items and other AD discounts, offers from partners and so on.
abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

CarDeals Auto Accessories (tinting shop)

Post by abdalla »

Hello everyone, a friend of mine & I have opened a tinting shop a while ago, its located in AlAin - Sanaiya Area we sell premium automotive window films.

Anyways we're offering a 30% discount for all AD4x4 members, we'll also offer the same discount for the members families and friends.

Shops # 03 7220075 guy in-charge name is Saad

or you can call me on 050 4490807

razer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by razer »

What luck!

Hi Abdalla!

I want to get tinting done for my FJ Cruiser, how much will you charge?

I don't mind coming down to Al Ain to get this done.

Thanks!

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Great offer Abdalla :P
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Congratulation for the shop, Allah Yebarek, Good offer thanks man, hope to c u in the annivaersary trip
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Thanks Abdullah and congratulation for your shop
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Allah ybark fekom, Thanks its the least i can do for you guys.

razer, for the FJ we charge before the discount Dhs 700 (black: sides+rear) & Dhs 500 (transparent: windshield) the windshield is an option but we highly recommend it as the tint becomes more effective.

The films are metallized (better heat rejection and specs. than regular dyed films) and backed with a five year warranty.

so razer your most welcome, call me anytime your in AlAin.

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

guys don't go to Abdullah shop he is not offroading any more, few days he will marry :lol:

Jax

Post by Jax »

Congratulations on your new shop Abdalla - wishing you lots of success :D

Is it true that the maximum tinting you can have on your car is 30% - anything more and you are liable for a fine?
Which type of tinting do you offer - heard about V-Cool and 3m - which would you recommend - and do you think the tinting will be effective in a Wrangler, there is no insulation in the roof at all! :( :?
Would be great to have some defense from the heat as the car is like an oven after sitting out in the sun all day outside school (no shady areas to park... :evil:)

off_Road wrote:guys don't go to Abdullah shop he is not offroading any more, few days he will marry :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS Abdalla - all the best to you and your new wife.

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

lol @ Saeed ... I'll call you later :idea:

Regarding getting married, I'll post an invitation when the time comes :D

Jax, Thanks dear :)

Hemm, well yes the legal tint is 30% but most of the cars on the streets have 40% and more (max is 50% you can get more by putting 2 layers or more on top of each other :? ), anyways as far as the police is concerned I'd say that 40% is fine and in terms of heat rejection, visibility .. etc its overall the best.

V-Kool & 3M are some of the best films in the market, I have Nanolux & LLumar ... Nanolux & V-Kool use the same film, but different brand names, V-Kool is only avialiable at the V-Kool dealer so they are very expensive Dhs 3000-4000 (full car) while we sell the same film under Nanolux brand name for Dhs 1200-1500 (full car).

We also have LLumar which is one of the best films worldwide (google it) its at the same price range as Nanolux but easier in terms of installation plus its almost black from the outside while V-Kool/Nanolux have this greenish shade from the outside.

3M is a very good film also but a bit expensive (Dhs 2000-3000) I'll be getting 3M film in a month or two depending on the costumers.

Okay the Wrangler, the only solution is called Nissan Patrol :P no matter what tint you have on your car heat will build up inside, even if you leave it in the shade it will still be hot inside :roll: of course tint (good tint) will reduce this but you will notice the difference when you start the car it will get cooler much faster than a car with no tint at all, plus you will not feel the heat of the sun while driving, So i recommend getting your car tinted you'll have to do the from windshield (very important) as 60% of the heat comes from the windshield, other benefits from the tint are reducing infra red and ultra violet waves which are harmful to human skin and also the car interior.

So in AD I'd go for 3M as it has almost the same specs. as V-Kool with a lower price and V-Kool's 40% is very reflective "police :x ", I'd also recommend checking out Solar Gard.

I guess that it :D

CarbonHunter

Post by CarbonHunter »

Hi Abdalla

Does this offer still hold? And are prices for an SUV still similar?

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Jax wrote:
Would be great to have some defense from the heat as the car is like an oven after sitting out in the sun all day outside school (no shady areas to park... :evil:)
Jax,
I have found that on the net...
http://www.me4wd.com/storev4/index.php? ... ductId=123

I will give it a try, and order it now long before the heat wave in order to be sure it is ex stock. Made in UAE, sold in UAE...
If anybody have a feed back?
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

xof wrote:
Jax wrote:
Jax,
I have found that on the net...
http://www.me4wd.com/storev4/index.php? ... ductId=123

I will give it a try, and order it now long before the heat wave in order to be sure it is ex stock. Made in UAE, sold in UAE...
If anybody have a feed back?
Hi Christoph

Very interesting, I was suffering during last summer please update me on your experience or if we can arrange for group order if discount is possible we have now so many JK
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Jax

Post by Jax »

Xof - I found this last year - actually it was linked to a site selling a really groovy looking soft-top for the Jk
http://www.offroadheros.com/liner.html

I did a lot of research on this (the lining) and the soft-top on some of the US sites, initially to see if it was a well-fitting, easy to use top for the JK - basically to read some reviews from other Jk owners before I decided to shell out quite a few dirhams.

What I did find was a thread on the site of JKForum.com where it turned out the whole thing was a scam.

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=25030 - this is 23 pages long and if memory serves me right it actually mentions the roof insulation too.

Not saying it's true or not - but I suggest you do some more research about this item xof, just to be on the safe side.

To be honest, I'd contact Halwa or Extreme as they are always popping over to the US and they may have seen these - or know about them. Yes, they look great and if you find any information which proves they are made here in the UAE then I would be interested ... if I have to buy online from the US then it will take a lot to persuade me :wink:

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

@ CarbonHunter, Yes.

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

--> Jax

I will inquire.
What i know so far is
- 3M Thinsulate is a very good insulation material. I know as it was in my winter jacket for Mortor bike in Europe. Basically, the plastic roof will be charge with the heat, and instead of spreading inside the car, it will be stopped by the thinsulate (actually, not stopped but minimize). As all the are are not covered, the heat will spread this way. So i don't expect to have a complete reduction of the heat. But you will not have the feeling to be under a Sun Tain lamp while driving...

- Noise reduction? What noise??? :wink: I don't expect any improvement, but i'm not disturbed by the noise.

I'll send a mail to the dealer and post the feed back here ASAP (after X'mas, i'm in paris from 23 to 28...)

see you my dear friend. Merry x'mas to you and your young copilot. And to all the family in Doha and in UK.
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry: