Wrist top GPS watch - SUUNTO x10

All AD4x4 Official items and other AD discounts, offers from partners and so on.
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Wrist top GPS watch - SUUNTO x10

Post by khaiwi »

Dear all,

A very big thanks to Gladiator "Moutasim" who generously used his contacts and arranged for a special discount to our valuable club members on the very special GPS wrist top watch. Brief technical details and description are available below and can also be obtained from the main web site http://www.suunto.com. Suunto X10 received the National Geographic Adventure Magazine's 2009 Best of Adventure Gear award on November 2008.

GPS Resolution 1m / 3ft
Routes 50
Tracks 25
Waypoints 500

I am using it for the last couple of weeks and I simply love it. The official price is about 2500 Dhs, however, the special deal for our club is 1,600Dhs, yesssss thats true thanks again to Moutasim.

Details are as follows

Suunto X10
The earth is your playground
The Suunto X10 is an intelligent and durable wristop computer that builds on Suunto's 10 years of experience in creating cutting-edge outdoor devices. With the improved, faster GPS fixes - even under heavy foliage - and longer lasting battery power, you can navigate confidently and conveniently, while keeping your hands free. Once back at home, use the Suunto X10 to plot and share your treks on Google Earth™.

In addition to the altimeter, compass, and barometer use the GPS to better navigate to up to 500 waypoints throughout your journey. For added preparation, use the Suunto Trek Manager software before your journey to create routes and plan your journey.

During your hike, the Suunto X10 continuously checks the barometric pressure, so you can always stay one step ahead of the weather. You can also set the Suunto X10 to Activity Mode to record your speed, distance, and altitude information, and any memory points you define along the way. Once you reach your destination, set your Suunto X10 on Track Back mode to be guided back the way you came.

After your trek, connect your Suunto X10 to your PC and use Suunto Trek Manager to review your journey and visualize its altitude profiles. Use Suunto Track Exporter software to upload your journey to Google Earth™ where you can plot and show your progress and share it with family and fellow outdoor enthusiasts.

When everyone knows where you've been and how you got there, the pressure is on to find new places. With the Suunto X10, the earth is your playground.

Visit also the Suunto X10 campaign site at http://www.suunto.com/X10

National Geographic Adventure's 2009 Best of Adventure Gear
Suunto X10 received the National Geographic Adventure Magazine's 2009 Best of Adventure Gear award on November 2008.
Key Features
Use the improved GPS with stronger signal and quicker fix for safe navigation Keep your hands free with the smallest, lightest outdoor GPS wristop computer Monitor altitude, barometric pressure, up to 50 routes, 500 waypoints, and tracks, as well as speed, and distance with precision Record your journey and share it on Google Earth™ Take your time on the trail with the longer lasting battery Includes altimeter, barometer and compass functions Water resistant up to 100 meters / 330 feet
View tracks on Google Earth™
The Suunto Track Exporter software allows you to export tracks from your Suunto X10 to Google Earth, where you can view your adventures anywhere on the globe with real satellite imagery. Once exported to Google Earth, you can relive your adventures, zooming from outer space to distances as close as 200 feet with detailed resolution. You can also show progressions of your trips with three-dimensional flyovers from start to finish, and share the excitement of the adventures with anyone who uses Google Earth by emailing the tracks or posting them on a website.
Read more
Third party software
There are several commercial PC software products that are compatible with Suunto X10 and allow planning and viewing of your hiking and trekking trips on a PC using digital outdoor maps.

Products compatible with Suunto X10 include National Geographics TOPO!, Austrian Map, CompeGPS, Fugawi, German Top-Map Series, MagicMaps and Memory-Map.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

halwa

Re: Wrist top GPS watch - SUUNTO x10

Post by halwa »

Great offer thanks, how can I get one?

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Halwa, strap your Garmin 276 to your wrist instead. :D :D

Joking aside it looks impressive Chief.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Interested members can PM Gladiator directly, hope orders can be clubbed rather than ordering one piece at a time.

Mac, I never thought of attaching the 276c to my wrist hehehehhehehe
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....